❤𝗢𝘂𝗿 𝗩𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 ➻ 𝙈𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙀𝙧𝙖❤

Comenzar desde el principio

💕𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬, 𝑰𝑺𝑯𝑨💕
· ·✦╞═══•🎀•═══╡✦· ·

✧▬▭▬▭ •🎀• ▭▬▭▬ ✧
. . . 2004/2005 . . .
✧ ▬▭▬▭ •🎀• ▭▬▭▬ ✧

"(Y/N), where are you going?" Michael stood at the doorway of the child's bedroom, his sad eyes fixated on you.

You let out a sigh as you held your five year old son, Prince, settled upon your hip, your body leaning back slightly to support the little one's weight. Your eyes were tired because you hadn't gotten much sleep over the past few days - and the reasons were far too many.

For the longest time, things had been rocky within your marriage to Michael, which had been holding on for six long years - but recently, everything had plummeted at unimaginable speed.

From the moment you had tied the knot, your lives had been under incredible scrutiny, but it was something that the both of you had been used to from your very first memory of life. You were somewhat of a celebrity, having been raised by individuals that were stars themselves - individuals that you were proud to call your parents.

Ever since you'd been a baby, you had been the center of attention - not just within your household, but when you stepped out into the real world as well. There wasn't ever a time where there weren't cameras following you, and there wasn't ever a time your pictures weren't plastered all over the morning papers.

You had lived the life of a princess, especially since you had been the only child that had been raised in the household you were lucky enough to have had - and in some way, that had made matters worse.

Being as scrutinized as you were, you had very easily found yourself acting out as you grew into an adult, mainly because the excessive attention had driven you to a breaking point you hadn't even known you'd reached. Every new day had been one where you hoped to get out of the web of media surveillance that had plagued you for as long as you could remember, but every time you did that, you would up in a scandalous situation.

You were greatly misunderstood as a sassy, immature young woman that couldn't have cared less about her family. Of course, that was far from the truth, but it's not like the media outlets cared about the truth. Though you'd never made it known, you'd suffered a great deal in your personal life, and you'd been hurt enough times to have shut off yourself emotionally. There were battles you'd fought that no one would ever know of, and those experiences had moulded you into a rather hardened individual.

Every single move you made had been captured for the media to misconstrue, and when you had met Michael Jackson, your encounter had been no exception. Your story as a couple wasn't even a story anymore, because it had been more of a show right from the minute you met.

From your first handshake, to your first kiss - everything had been immortalized in intrusive photographs. Then when the pair of you had wound up spending more time together, everybody was shocked to learn that you had very quickly fallen pregnant. The entire situation was a mess, so much so that you'd had no time to truly comprehend what had been going on.

Your pregnancy was definitely unexpected, but it certainly wasn't something you would have called a mistake, even though that was how the papers and tabloids chose to narrate the story. As soon as you had found out that there was a child in your womb, you were sure that you would love it unconditionally when you finally got to hold your baby - but as for the father of your child, you were greatly conflicted.