Eeehhh!!!!!!! We're in Katekyo Hitman Reborn????!!!!

I apologize for any grammar and spelling mistakes so please bare with it. This is my first time writing a fan fiction so no haters please. Some parts may be the character kinda telling the story so please don't be surprised. Enjoy~

------------------------------------------------
Recap
         "Should I click yes or no" "Do not  click anything yet, I repeat do not click it. Let me check it first." "Too late I already clicked yes when you were talking." "What?!" that was the last thing I heard before I blacked out. When I woke up I was in an oddly familiar feeling place. Oh my god!!!!!!! Isn't this the world of Katekyo Hitman Reborn?! Yay~ I am in the world of Katekyo Hitman Reborn!!!!!!!❤

--------------------------------

Tsubaki P.O.V.

          "SIS!!!!!!!!! WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed at my still unconscious sister. "What......?" Tsukiko said while rubbing her eyes. "Sis, you won't believe where we are." I told my sleepy sister. She seems to spot the difference in her surroundings. "Woah! Are we in...........Italy?! But other than that, I don't see anything interesting. " Tsukiko said confused. "Yes, we are in Italy but.........We're in Katekyo Hitman Reborn!!!!!!! Kya~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed in front of Tsukiko.

          "B-B-But how is that possible?" Tsukiko asked. "Who cares? Let's go find Varia!!!!!!!" I said with a smug on my face. By the time I said this, Tsukiko was already up and ready to go. "Let's go!!! We have to see Xan-chan. My beloved Xan-chan,I'm coming for you!!!!!!!!" Tsukiko said dreamily.

          "What are you doing here?" An unfamiliar voice said behind me. When I turned back to see who it was, I saw two men dressed in black behind me.

          "Um.......sis I don't think we have to find Varia anymore......" I said to my daydreaming sister. "Huh? What do you mean?" She said snapping out of her daydream. "We're already in Varia's mansion." "What?!" She said shockingly.

          "You brats, listen to your elders when they're talking! Now answer me, who are you and What are you doing here?! " "Um....I am a human and this is my sister who is also a human." I answered him.

          "Tsubaki even if your older than me I won't tolerate you talking like that to Xan-chan's trashes."Tsukiko scolded me.

          "Bu-" I tried to answer. "No buts, either you punch them in the face or shut up. " Tsukiko said calmly. "Punch them of course !" I replied happily.

           "Hey brat, do you think that you can beat us ? " One of man dressed in black said mockingly. As soon as he said that, my fist introduced itself to his face and he straight away went to 'sleep'.

          "Wow, that felt really good and also don't judge a book by it's cover next time. " I said as I stuck out my tongue at the now unconscious man.

          "I'll handle the other one, don't try to butt in. " Tsukiko said to me. She used the back of one of her guns to hit the guy in the neck and that guy fell unconscious.

          I whistled at that and she glared at me. "Ok, ok, don't look at me like that it's scary. " I said to her.

          'Stop fooling around, I need to give you some training first if you want to meet the Varia and not get killed. Even though you two are already quite powerful, well.... at least one of you are, you still need training if you want to survive in this world. ' An unfamiliar voice said in my head.

"Hey! I'm not that weak, you stupid voice in my head! " I said out loud.

          'Oh, shut up, I didn't even said that you are the one who is weak.' The mysterious voice said mockingly. 'Anyways, you and your sister are the only people that can hear me, so, if you want to make people think you're crazy, then sure talk to yourself more. " The stupid voice said.

          'I heard you. ' The voice said again. 'Oh shut up. ' I said in my head. 'No, you shut up. ' The voice said.

          'Will you two stop quarrelling ?! I can also hear it in my head too and it's giving me a headache ! " Tsukiko scolded us.

          'Yes, mother ' Me and the voice said in usion. 'Hey ! Stop copying me ! ' We said in usion again.

          'I SAID STOP IT AND SHUT THE FUDGING HELL UP ! ' Tsukiko yelled at us.

          'Sorry, mother. ' We said in usion again. 'Sto- ' 'I said SHUT UP!!! ' Tsukiko yelled at us again. Me and the voice was mentally glaring at each other.

Tsukiko's P.O.V.
          'Who are you and what do you mean that we need more training? ' I asked the voice.

          'Ok, firstly my name is Rei and I am the person that transported you guys here. You guys need more training because Varia isn't the people you can beat right now.' Rei said.

          'Now, I am going to transport you into a void to meet me in an infinite space and we are going to start training. ' Rei said.

          Without any warning he sent us falling into a void and when we got there me and Tsubaki immediately fell unconscious. The last thing I saw was a guy in white and then everything went black.

-----------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Sorry I haven't updated in like I don't know.... 4 months? Anyways I wrote this chapter while in a very cold weather, so it may be a bit crazy, but please leave a comment and I will try to reply it. :)