Prologue

I apologize for any grammar and spelling mistakes so please bare with it. This is my first time writing a fan fiction so no haters please. Some parts may be the character kinda telling the story so please don't be surprised. Enjoy~

------------------------------------------------

#Prologue#

Tsubaki P.O.V

          "Wake up!!! Wake up!!! We're gonna be late for school!!! Tsubaki!!!!Chiika Tsubaki if you don't wake up now I'll destroy all of your Byakuran posters!!!!!!" I shot up straight away when I heard that my sister was going to destroy my posters.

          Oh, well excuse me if I haven't introduced myself yet, my name is Chiika Tsubaki and the crazy person screaming is my younger sister Chiika Tsukiko and have I said that we are obsessed otakus really obessed ones like really really really obsessed, have I mentioned how obsessed we are? 

          Our favorite anime of all time is Katekyo Hitman Reborn and I really really really did I mention that I really really love Byakuran and I love Mukuro too. My sister loves Xanxus (I know it's really weird right?) She's a Xanxus holic and I am a Byakuran holic.

          "Why are you daydreaming at this time!!!! Go get ready immediately,  we are going to be late for school!!! " Tsukiko said. "Ok,ok. Geez you don't have to be so worked up about it. It's just school. "

          "Ok, calm down Tsukiko just calm down your sister is an idiot. " Tsukiko mumbled under her breath. "Hey! I heard that." "Oh well just get ready and meet me downstairs in 5 minutes." "Hai, hai onee-san." "You do know that I'm younger than you right?" "Yup!" I said cheerfully.

3rd person P.O.V

          After Tsubaki got ready in like ten years, they left for school. On the way, Tsubaki tripped on a stone and fell on her butt. "Are you ok sis ?" "You evil stone!!!!! What did I do to you?! Why did you trip me?! Look at that smirk on your face!! I am going to kill you!!!!" Tsubaki said while taking out a pocket knife out of her pocket.

          "Woah, sis calm down, calm down, it's just a stone it can't die and why do you have a pocket knife? I thought that I threw away all of your pocket knifes and guns..." Tsukiko said suspiciously while 'politely' asking Tsubaki to hand over her knife.

          "Ahhahahahahaha...... Oh um....... I got it from um...... a friend....."Tsubaki said nervously. "And anyways why I can't have a pocket knife but you can have guns in your pockets and knifes in the compartment of your boots." Tsubaki said childishly.

          "Ok,firstly I have those for protection and secondly none of your  friends will give you a pocket knife and thirdly remember the last time you had a pocket knife with you? You tried to kill a guy that accidentally made you drop your Mukuro key chain and the police had to refrain  you from killing that guy. But I'll let you keep that knife for safety but promise me you won't try to kill anyone with it this time? " Tsukiko said while doubtfully handing Tsubaki the pocket knife.

          "Ok,I promise anyways let's go to school now." Tsubaki said happily.

~Time Skip brought to you by Hanji's crazy obsession of Titans (Attack on Titans reference)~

*NOISY SCHOOL BELL RINGSSSS*

          "Ok class, that is all for today." the teacher said. "Yay!! I can finally go back home to see Katekyo Hitman Reborn~" Tsubaki said cheerfully. "Come on sis we are going back." Tsukiko said to her sister who was still thinking about KHR.

~Time Skip back home~

Tsubaki P.O.V.

          I was sitting in front of the computer waiting for KHR to load even though I watched it over a hundred times but I still love it. I still couldn't quite remember the things that they said though. While I was daydreaming an ad popped up it said 'Do you want to go to the world of Katekyo Hitman Reborn?'

          Below it was a sign that said 'Yes or no' Mmmmmm should I click yes? Maybe I should ask Kiko first (It's a nickname or a name that she only lets people she likes call her that)  "Kiko, come and see this. Should I click yes?" "Coming.....Ok what is it?"

          "Should I click yes or no" "Do not click anything yet, I repeat do not click it. Let me check it first." "Too late I already clicked yes when you were talking." "What?!" That was the last thing I heard before I blacked out. When I woke up, I was in an oddly  familiar feeling place. Oh my god!!!!!!! Isn't this in the world of Katekyo Hitman Reborn?! Yay~ I am in the world of Katekyo Hitman Reborn!!!!!!!❤

-------------------------------------------------

Was the Prologue Ok? Please

Comment

Like ^_^