Sea Green meet Y/e/c

Start from the beginning

He offered Percy a chair to the right of Mr D, who looked at him with bloodshot eyes and heaved a great sigh. 

"Oh, I suppose I must say it. Welcome to Camp Half-Blood. There. Now, don't expect me to be glad to see you," he said.

"Uh, thanks," responded Percy, scooting a little farther away from him.

I smiled and huffed slightly in amusement.

"Annabeth? Y/n?" Chiron called. 

We came forward and Chiron introduced us. 

"This young ladies nursed you back to health, Percy. Annabeth and Y/n, my dears, why don't you go check on Percy's bunk? We'll be putting him in-cabin eleven for now." 

Annabeth said, "Sure, Chiron." 

There was silence, but the silence you use when you're thinking what to say next. Annabeth and I looked over to his Minotaur horn. I was about to tell him how lucky he is to have encountered a Minotaur and live to tell the tale when Annabeth simply told him:

 "You drool when you sleep."

Then she sprinted off down the lawn, her blond hair flying behind her.

"I apologize for her," I said. "You're lucky to survive a Minotaur attack, not many Half-Bloods our age can."

He simply smiled. I waved him goodbye and went on to find Annabeth. I went to practice archery, while Annabeth continued to talk to me about how Neville Longbottom deserved better. While I was practising, I saw Chiron giving Percy a tour. Chiron called my name and signalled me to go over where they were. I did as told.

"Hello!" I said.

"Hi!" said Percy.

"Y/n, dear, could you show Percy how it's done?" said Chiron.

"No problem," I replied.

I took a deep breath and got ready to shoot my arrow. I pulled the bow and let go, shooting the arrow (A/N: I am not an archer myself so I have no idea how many things are called, I tried my best).

"Bullseye," I celebrated.

"That was awesome!" said Percy.

"Thank you!" I replied.

"We best get going," said Chiron.

"Oh! Me too then! Goodbye!" I said.

"Bye!" said Percy.

Annabeth and I ran back to cabin eleven, but not before making a quick stop to cabin six to grab a book. We waited patiently in front of cabin eleven, Annabeth was reading her book, and I was drawing on my arm with a pen.

"Annabeth, Y/n," Chiron said, "I have masters' archery class at noon. Would you take Percy from here? Y/n I had the extra lesson with you last Wednesday, so you don't have to attend this class and can help out Annabeth." 

"Yes, sir," Annabeth said.

"Sure! No problem!" I told him.

"Cabin eleven," Chiron told Percy, gesturing toward the doorway. "Make yourself at home." 

Percy stepped closer to the door and admired the cabin. Chiron didn't go in. The door was too low for him. But when the campers saw him they all stood and bowed respectfully. 

"Well, then," Chiron said. "Good luck, Percy. I'll see you at dinner." 

He galloped away toward the archery range.