chapter 6

Where's Gabe?

Colette's pov:

Colette's pov:

Kinsey and I walked into a room, with 4 people in in it, i realized they must be Kinsey's friends. I was slightly nervous to meet them because i didn't know if they were rude or nice or if they would like me or accept me.

"Hey guys!" Kinsey said, walking further into the room, leaving me alone, standing in a awkward way.

"Kins! So great to see you, i was about to come and find you, we have major news about the movie." A boy, with a British accent said.

"Wait, who are you?" Another boy with lighter brown hair spoke up, looking at me.

"Oh i'm-"

"Colette. She's Colette, my cousin." Kinsey said, cutting me off.

"You didn't tell me you had a cousin!" The boy with the British accent spoke again as he walked up to me and said "I'm Scot."

"Nice to meet you Scot." I smiled.

"And this is Doug, Zadie and Abby." Scot told me whilst pointing at everyone to introduce them.

"Girl, you are so pretty!" Zadie said.

"Thank you, so are you." I replied as she came up to me and embraced me into a hug.

"Where's Gabe?" Kinsey asked, changing the subject and making me come to my senses that he wasn't here.

"He texted me saying he wasn't going to be in today, he has something important to finish for school apparently." Scot said.

"Oh right, okay." Kinsey said.

Scott went over to her and hugged her when he realized the change of tone in her voice. The hug looked a little too friendly but i brushed it off and ignored it.

"So are you ready to hear about the major movie news Kins?" Scot asked.

"Yeah." She shrugged.

"Well tonight we are going to our movie premiere! It's a proper venue where famous people go and it's awesome. The whole town knows, we already got that sorted but we wanted to surprise you, our main star of the film." Scot said, proudly with a huge smile on his face.

"And you should come too!" Scot finished, turning to me with the same smile.

"I don't see why not." I smiled back at him.

"It sounds awesome Scot!" Kinsey pulled him into a hug again, this time it looked more tense.

We all talked for the rest of lunch and after my last class had finished i went outside to Tyler's car, he was already sat in it waiting for me and Kinsey.

"Good first day?" He asked turning to me in the back seat.

"Not so bad."

"Did you make any new friends?"

"I wouldn't call them fully friends yet but you could say that i suppose." I chuckled.

Once Kinsey had shown up to the car, we made our way back to the house.