Vi: You won't leave me na bhai?

Ms: Never kiddo. Never ever. How can I live you without you guys?

Vi: You were going away from me, I saw.

MS (confused) : When?

Vi: I saw in a nightmare.. You were leaving me.. Please bhai don't leave me, I'll die.

Ms: No kiddo, I won't leave you. I'll be always with you, no matter what. But why are you asking this now?

Vi(crying) : I was scared bhai, I... I tho.. thought that you'll also leave me like papa... It.. It was dark every... everywhere... I was all.. all alone there.. I wait.. waited for you to come and embrace me and tell me that everything will be fine again, like you.. You always do.. It was co... Cold there without your warmth....I wa.. was drenched in the pain.. I.. I didn't entered into the hospital because I feared that.. That doctor will say something that I won't be able to listen.... I was feel.. Feeling like someone is ripping off my soul... (holding MS's hand) bhai pro.. Promise me you'll never leave me.. I promise..mai..main aapko kabhi pareshan nahi karunga, I won't pull any prank on you, I'll do whatever you say,... But please don't leave me

MS didn't know when his tears started falling too, he was unable to see his kiddo in so much pain.. He wanted to ease vi's pain..

Ms: Yes, baccha, I promise...

Vi: You know I.. I felt like everything was slipping away from my hands.. Everyone was shattered, none of us knew what to do.. We are incomplete without you... My world crashed in front of me, watching you like this...

MS: I was scared too kiddo.

Virat looked at ms.

Ms: Yes, I just wanted to see my family, friends and brothers before leaving this world..

Vi: Bhaiiii!! Please I beg you don't use such words.. I won't be able to tolerate... Surely I'll die...

Ms: Cheeku, kaisi baatein kar raha hai?

Vi: Sach bol rha hoon bhai. Those few hours felt like ages to me.. There were two strom going on, one outside and one in my heart...

Ms: Sorry.. Ahh.. (got hurt while trying to hold his ears)

Vi: Bhai, aap bacche ho kya? What are doing?
(Vi arranged pillows under MS's injured hand)
You won't move your limb. And yeah, no bikes for next 6 months.

Ms: You are my elder brother or I'm yours?

Vi(narrowing his eyes) : Obviously you are my elder brother that's why you'll listen to me. I'm going to be with you 24*7 from now onwards, so you can't escape.

You remember, when I met you first, I was scared to even talk to you started virat out of nowhere..

Ms: Ha, aur abhi chup hi nahi rehte.

Vi ignored MS's remark and continued, When yuvi pa scolded me in my first day, I was afraid to share that with you thinking you'll scold me for complaining about my team mate..

Ms:And now you complain against so many people, especially my ro...

Vi: Your ro? Kabhi my cheeku aise toh nahi bola.. Waise v he is annoying always irritates me...

Ms: Really? He irritates you

Vi: Of course, I'm so innocent, see my face (pulling puppy eyes)

Ms(rolling his eyes) : Yeah yeah...

Vi: How I use to make silly excuses to be with you.

MS: That you still do.

Vi: Yeah, whatever. Like hiding my stuff so that we can find it together.. And you know I used to get so angry whenever we used to share room and you had to go in management meetings. Ek toh mushkil se aap milte the aur usme v.. How I used to follow you like lost puppy in ground during practice time..

(still remembering) Remember, first time when I tried copying your helicopter shot and failed miserably and hurted myself too how much you had scold me.. But then you were awake whole night taking care of me. When I wasn't performing well, you fought with selectors, board members for me... (getting teary) When media was chasing me because of my bad form, you stood in front of me like a shield. When we got eliminated from t20 world cup, I locked myself in the room, you were sitting outside of my door and I thought you left... When we lost first time after I became captain, I was disheartened and you cheered me up.. When my and nush's relationship was going through a rough patch, you were with me telling to have faith on my love... You have done so much for me bhai... What would I have done without you.. I don't know what good deeds I've done to get a brother like you..

MS (trying to make the environment light) : Yeah .. I just remembered, what you said few mins ago? That you won't annoy me.. Mera cheeku mujhe pareshan nahi karega toh kon karega..

Vi smiles hearing the word mera cheeku, he didn't need to notice whatever ms said before and afterwards, the most important word was mera cheeku that's it..

(smiled remembering those days).. My every moment spent with you is really special, I can't imagine a day without talking to you. Aap ko pata hai those few hours when (gulping down the lump in his throat) when you were unconscious,were worst for me. I felt like someone ripping off my soul.

Vi(emotionally) : I love you bhai. I missed you.

Ms: I love you too kiddo.

Vi spotted ro who was peeping through the glass hole on the icu door.

Vi: Aa gya, thodi der k liye v chain nahi hai ise.

Vi hugged mahi hai tightly once again.

Vi (sulking) : Aa gya hai bandar, Mil lijiye apne ro se..

Ms (laughing little) : You mean our ro?

Virat was came out from the icu.

Rohit entered in the room with tears in his eyes, but he didn't went to Ms, he asked him, if he was ok through sign language.

MS nodded in yes.

Rohit mouthed I'll come soon, someone needs to see you before me.

Rohit went where everyone was waiting. He straight went to sonu.

Ro: Sonu bhai, aap jao.

Sonu: You guys go and meet him, I'll go later.

Ro knew sonu needs bhai more than anyone else. He couldn't see his happy to go lucky brother in this condition.

Ro: Bhai needs you more than me, you go please.

Sonu started walking towards the icu but his face had no expressions.

Precap

Sonu bhai's outburst and dada meet with ms

Yariyan Ft. Mahiratजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें