Meri biggboss baby se jalan

This is a os on Mr Karan kundra and his jealousy, you might be thinking he's jealous of Vishal or Pratik or Shivin but instead mr kundra is jealous of bigg boss.
(This os isn't that serious I found it kinda funny so yeah)

All teja does is baby, baby, baby and it's for none other than bigg boss. Like huh? This girl has to fall in love with them. Here our kundri was sitting near the swimming pool with a pout on his face. He looked like a little kid, but it was cute.

Whenever anybody tried talking to teja she said she was too busy talking to her baby. Karan wanted to eat his lunch with her but she was to busy eating lunch with her 'baby'

She was so busy with her 'baby' she forgot to give Karan his food instead he had to go get it.
Karan was going towards teja when he saw her speaking to her 'baby'.

Teja: theek hai baby, main aapako apane doston ke baare mein bataane ja raha hoon.

Karan watched this girl, he couldn't lie it was cute.

Umar: tejaaa

Teja:abhee nahin mainne apane baby ko apane doston ke baare mein bataana shuroo kiya hain

Umar:dekho, mujhe madad kee zaroorat hai lekin is ladakee ko dekho

Karan:yeh baby, baby kya laga rakha hain?

Teja: arey tum duno jao na, mujhe baby ki sath baat karane hain.

Karan and Umar left. Karan sat near jay, jay looked at karans face and started laughing.

Jay: kya hua? kya voh abhee bhee kisee se baat nahin kar rahee hai?

Karan: koi yaar nahin, yeh kya hai? yeh baby, baby kya hai? uske biggboss baby kya karne ja raha hai? kya voh use icecream denge yah chocolate?

Everyone present there started laughing at karans irratated expression.

Shamita: let me go try.

Vishal: I'm coming

Umar: han, han jaao agar voh hamari baat nahin sunate hai to voh tumhari baat kaise sunenge?

Vishal: watch.

After 5 minutes both Vishal and shamita came back with a upsetting look, everyone laughed at them. From a mile away they knew they failed. They both looked exhausted.

Shamita: I'm never going again.

Vishal: neither am I, Bhai voh wapas is duniya main kabhi nahi aa raha hai

Everyone laughed one by one they tried getting this girl out of her Lala land but no one could get her out. Mr kundri had enough, he went over there and picked her up he took her towards the bathroom.

Teja: kundriii mujhe jaane di, main sirf vidhi ke baare mein baat kar ki finsih kiya hain, main tumahare baare mein baat karne valee thi.

Karan: enough talking, how much more will you talk? Give us some attention to nah.

Teja started laughing

Teja: tum baby ho kya?

Karan: haan hoon

He said placing her on the counter, he placed his head on her shoulder. While she played with his hair.

Karan: all day you've been going baby, baby I need some attention to nah?

Bb: Karan, hindi mein baat karo

Karan: ji biggboss

Teja: acha to tumhe attention chahaiye

Karan: haan ji

Teja: fir tumne mujhe pahale kyon nahi bataya

Karan: mainne koshish key, from now on apne 'baby' ke saath itani lambi batchit mat kar.

Teja: are you jealous of meri biggboss baby?

Karan: haan to?

Teja started laughing even more so he stood straight staring at her with this face 😐. She pulled his cheeks.

Teja: your so cute.

Nishant: hamane kuchh bhi nahin suna

Umar: Haan hum to ja rahe the

Teja blushes while Karan hides his face.

Teja: now that they are gone, main kisse baat karunge? main baat karna chahta hoon or isliye main apane biggboss baby se baat kar rahe the

Karan: haan theek hain, main hona? Mujhe se baat karlo but please aaj se us biggboss baby se baat mat kar na.

Teja giggles.

Teja: mujhe bhook lagi hai

Karan: come, let's go eat.

She hops of the counter and holds his hand.
———————————————————————
𝙸 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚏𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚢 𝚜𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚒 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚊 𝙾𝚂 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚍𝚜?

𝙳𝚒𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚞𝚖𝚊𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢?

𝙱𝚢𝚎𝚎! ♡︎シ♥︎
————————————————————————