Ch 2: Breaking Rules

(Just quickly you obviously already know Y/n is your name but in case you didn't know Y/s/n is your sister's and N/N is Nickname)

(Y/n's P.O.V)

When my parents got home I sat down with my Mother.

"Mummy!! I had a splendid day today! I met someone!" I told her the biggest smile I have ever had before.

"Oh did you? Who might this person be?" My mother said eyeing me.

"Oh no one, do you remember me talking about Levi from Inquisitormaster? The one I have been crushing over!" I told her.

"Yes, but what does that have to do with any of this?" She enquired.

"Well that's the thing, you must have gotten a text that I was late to school. It was because I missed the bus and then missed my stop, I didn't know where I was Mother. I went to the nearest house, I wanted to call you but I met him, Levi and Alex she was there to I was at the squad house! Levi gave me a lift!" I giggled.

"You got a lift from a stranger!" My Mother looked mad.

"But he's not a stranger, and he didn't hurt me. In fact, he wants to see me again Mother. This weekend!" I told her.

"No, absolutely not!!" She said with a very harsh tone.

"Mother I'm nearly eighteen now, I'm not a baby! You would let any of my older siblings go and meet people!" I cried.

"Yes because they are more responsible than you!"  She snapped.

"Is that what it's about? Because I have a bit of a childish personality sometimes!" I snap before storming off.

I run to my room and call Levi back.

"Hey, Levi!" I greet him when he answers the phone.

"Hi, Y/n! What did your parents say?" He asked me.

"Mother is fine with it! We can meet near the college!!" I offer.

"Can't wait! I'll see you then!" He said before I hung up.

---Time skip---

Now all I had to do was get out of here. I grabbed my bus card and headed out the door. I told my mother that I was going to meet up with one of my friends who she even called to make sure it was going to happen and I made sure that this friend was aware I would be using them as a cover.

They covered for me as I had hoped. Mother allowed me to leave thinking I was going to see this friend. I meet Levi at the college and we headed to the nearby theatre. He got some popcorn and coke.

We watched 'Nobody' together it was an interesting movie, I had to hide my face on his shoulder a few times. It was definitely not a movie I would want to watch alone, I wouldn't even have chosen it.

We walked back to the college and that's when it all went wrong. My mother was sitting on the steps.

"Y/n Y/M/n(Middle name) Y/l/n!! How dare you lie to me!" She yelled.

"Oh no, Hi Mother!" I greeted.

"You told me you were going out with your friend whatever his name is!" She snapped.

"I am out with a friend!" I replied.

"Not the friend you said you would be with!" She remarked.

"Y/n, I thought you said your Mother had agreed!" Levi said turning to me.

"Well she said I could go out with one of my friends she was just givin the wrong name!" I said biting my lip. "Anyway Mother this is Levi, a perfectly charming gentleman who would never raise a hand to me or anyone else!"

"Your coming home right now and your never to see the man again!" She snapped.

"Woah, Mrs Y/l/n please! Y/n did break your trust yes but I promise you we have done nothing bad and I would never dare hurt your daughter." Levi stepped in.

"I did not ask your opinion!" Mother was so mad I had never seen her this mad.

"Mother I am nearly eighteen a few more months and I won't have to listen to anything you say." I say stomping my foot.

"Yes but until then you are under my roof and you will do as I say!" She said grabbing my arm.

"You wouldn't be like this with the others, it's only ever me! Why are you always so controlling I'm not a baby!!" I yell.

"Because you don't listen!" She yelled back.

"I do listen I just choose not to act because you put in place so many stupid rules!" I snapped back. "If I didn't trust anyone I ever met I would have no friends!"

"Go ahead then do whatever you want! I'll remove all rules and restrictions and you can act the way you want! Just wait you will come running back to me begging for the rules because that's what keeps you safe." She said walking away back to her car.

"Sorry about that Levi!" I said turning back to Levi who's jaw was hanging so low it was touching the ground.

"You lied to me Y/n!" He said shaking out of his state.

"My Mother was being rediculas, she controls every aspect of my life. My siblings can do what ever they want! My little brother dates as many girls as he wants, goes out when ever  he wants but not me! I'm too stupid! Too childish and I'm sick of it!" I cried.

I could see his hesitation before he hugged me. Once again fireworks shot through my body at his touch. I felt better as soon as I was in his arms. We sat and I complained for awhile at how annoyingly protective my parents were. I mean what kind of seventeen year old had a eight o'clock bed time? Yes Mother says I can stay up till nine but wifi gets switched off at eight.

---Time skip---

Levi and I started meeting up more and he eventually introduced me to his friends ya'know Alex, Zack, Light, Charlie, Jaxx, Sora and his brother Luca (Okay so I'm watching all the videos from when Levi joined the squad to now and  I'm so confused, not once in the first video did they mension they were brothers infact there was a lot of 'flirting' like friendly flirting that went around the whole squad but I had missed his first video originally so coming back and having this different side of them is confusing my already confused brain!!) I had even managed to introduce him to my bestie. We had started dating about two months ago in November. Next week is my eighteenth birthday and I'm finally going to introduce him to my family. I had even introduced him to one of the most important things in my life!

My Teddy Bear Teddy she had been with me since I was a baby. I thought Teddy might end up scaring boys away because it was so childish to carry a toy around everywhere you went but it just made him love me and want to protect me more. My Mother was a rough start to everything but even she can't deny I have been happier since I met him! Surely she can get over her first meeting with him. I invited the whole squad to my birthday party along with one of my other friends, fingers crossed that this will go well!