Amaz-fuck-ing way to begin the day!

~•~

He whistles-enter in the kitchen, "Shit fuck "

He whisper-yelled to himself and hid behind the wall as soon as he saw her grumbling something in the kitchen.

Ok so she is up this early and she's all grumpy.

Did she get to know about the kiss?

No. How would she? Well she wanted to kiss him too and she started though but..

"SHUT UP"

He almost banged his head on the wall at the sudden yell. He peeked inside the kitchen and found her glaring the coffee jar with her hands placed on either sides of her hips.

She surely is not in a good mood.

"Aise kya ghure jaa rahe ho mujhe" she narrowed her eyes at the coffee jar "aree phir se dekhe jaa rahe ho.. tumhe" she lightly slapped the jar scolding it "tumhe sharam nahi aati, kisi aur ki biwi ko aise ghurte--"

She bit her tongue as soon as she realised what had slipped her tongue. She bit her lower lip and stood still against the kitchen counter.

Did she just claim herself as his wife?

No.. noo..no! These are for sure the period hormones.

She banged the spoon on the counter and held her forehead in her palms.

This is so not-her. Yesterday's party had got to fuck with her brains! Oh my god! Is she suffering from split-personality----?

Fuck no!

She hastily detached herself from the counter and hurriedly paced around the kitchen.

No..noo..noo..

This can't happen.

Does that mean she has to visit the doctor...?

Oh no.. the psychiatrist?

Oooooo..oo.. or the-- ouch!

She rubbed the area that banged against the cupboard. He snapped his head at her wincing and rushed towards her. He in an instant pulled her head on his chest and continuously rubbed the hit area, feathering kisses here and there on her head.

"Tum bhi na yaar, kahan dekh kar chalti rehti ho.." he blew on her forehead in attempt to ease the pain. She leaned against his chest and sighed. His right hand cupped her cheek and caressed her head with his thumb while other held her on to ground by her back.

She looked up at him with her big brown eyes and stared the way his eyes were focussed on her head, the way his hand caressed her head and the way his lips touched her head after each of his caress.

Her eyes fluttered close as his lips lingered longer on her head before he pulled out and finally looked down at her. Her face buried in his chest and her hands clutched his shirt in her little fist.

His hands moved against her cheeks and she leaned to his touch. His eyes roamed on her in-pure-bliss face. Her eyes closed, nose reddened and lips parted as she breathed in and out air.

His thumb skimmed over her cheek bones and she felt her eyes unwrap. They were close, immensely close. If he would dip down his head, then they would almost kiss.

But he didn't.

Rather he leaned in and placed a sloppy kiss on her forehead.

"You okay?" his worried eyes stared in hers. She just bobbed her head up and down in a yes.