| Tokyo |

Mono ran after me. I stopped. ' look! Its Tokyo!' I exclaimed.
Mono shrugged clearly not as excited as i was, ', this is my home! You can come if you like' i reached out my hand for mono . He stared at me before grabbing mine.

We stepped out of the forest to be greeted by the backs of many tall buildings . I looked around and saw an alley way between a fish shop and a designer clothes shop. 'Come on,' I encouraged as i sped through the alleyway . Mono ran ahead of me, Clearly not enjoying dirty environment.  Mono ran closer and closer to the road till he was gone from my sight . I sped towards the road and saw mono huddled into a ball as small as he could go. Cars sped from either direction. I leaped in front of the cars and they slammed on. I grabbed mono's wrist and dragged him onto the path. ' are you ok?!' I gasped . I helped mono up and he stood shakily. He screeched as he saw another passing car. 'Its fine! Don't run into the road like that ok?' Mono turned away from the road and followed me to the apartments. We entered the building and i was greeted with lots of familiar faces.
'Mum!' I smiled and ran towards my mother, leaving mono at the entrance. She glanced at mono in disgust and then looked at me. She frowned in a disgusted way and walked off . I looked at my mother with wide and upset eyes.