"What?" I scrunch my face up, "It's my birthday, remember

"What?" I scrunch my face up, "It's my birthday, remember."

"I remember." Joe bends down and kisses my lips. "Come outside."

Joe takes Thomas out of my hands and hands him over to Mark before passing Joseph over to my mom who looks at me confused. I shrug my shoulders at her as Joe grabs a hold of my hand and helps me up before leading me out into the backyard.

"What's going on?" I quietly ask Joe and he kisses my head as he walks us over towards the pool area.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

I jump at the sight of my close friends standing in our backyard with a big smile on their faces. I look behind them to see a beautiful table arrangement set up and my bottom lip begins to tremble as I look up at Joe.

"Happy birthday." Joe slips his arm around my waist and I pull his face down to meet mine for several moments.

"You already have twins, we don't need anymore mini Joe's running around." Sofia jokes as she films us on her phone and I stick my tongue out at her.

" Sofia jokes as she films us on her phone and I stick my tongue out at her

"I was literally in the house, the whole day." I tell Joe and Mark who are laughing at the confusion on my face. "How did I miss this going on?"

"The twins keep you occupied." Mark states as we share a hug. "Happy Birthday sweetheart."

I tighten my grip around him, "Thanks dad."

Once we have pulled away from eachother, I make my way over to my friends where I spend the next twenty minutes greeting them and catching up with their lives.

I'm still mad at Joe for not informing me that he bought Galina a house but she is the mother of his child so I am willing to move past it. As long as she doesn't overstep her boundaries, I will try to be cordial with her.

The next two hours is spent eating some of the most beautiful food prepared by a private chef that Joe hired for today. Having my sons apart of this moment has been even sweeter and they are loving all of thee attention that they are being given.

"This has been beautiful, Joe." I tell Joe as we get a moment to ourselves. "Thank you for organizing this."

"I can't take all the credit." He pulls me into his arms. "Mark helped plan the lunch."

"What's the plan for later?" I ask while looking into his eyes.

"Just me and you." He kisses my lips and I keep him there for a moment. "I have a couple more surprises planned for you tonight."

"I can't wait." I smile at him and he tightens his grip around me.

As the hours go by, my cheeks hurt more and more as I find myself enjoying the afternoon. Music is playing and everyone is having a good ass time which makes me really happy. Joe has made it a priority to remind everybody that it's my birthday so I'm getting all the love and attention.

Out of nowhere, Joe swoops me off my feet and I let out a loud squeal.

"JOE!" I wrap my arms around his neck.

"Get her good." Jon throws his fist up in the air.

"Oh, I will." Without warning, Joe starts running towards the pool and jumps in before I can even protest.

Once I resurface, I let out a huge gasp as everyone laughs while standing around the pool. Hearing them laugh makes me laugh but there is a part of me that wants to strangle Joe since I really liked my outfit.

"You're such as ass." I laugh as I splash him with water. "It's my birthday, you're supposed to be nice to me."

"I am being nice." He swims over to me before pressing his lips against mine. Joe slides his tongue into my mouth and I let out a moan as I wrap my legs around his waist. "Fuck."

We completely forget that we have an entire audience watching us as we start feeling eachother up.

"That's enough porn for today." Colby calls out and I slowly pull away from Joe who is staring intently at me.

"Marry me." Joe murmurs against my lips and I look at him in shock.

"What did you say?"

Joe starts fishing around in his pocket and it's not long before he pulls up a ring box which makes me gasp. I feel the tears begin to surface so I swim away from Joe, knowing that I can't handle all the emotions that are hitting me at full force.

"Amerie Camile Sanchez." 

I turn around to face Joe, "Yes."

All of my friends and my family are reacting to this very scene infront of them. 

"I love you more than life itself and I can't let another day go by without you holding my last name." Joe swims over to me as I cry. "You're the air that I breathe and every moment spent with us is another reason why I'm glad to be alive. Don't you think that it's time you share the same last name as Iosefa and Tamati Anoa'i?"

"I do." I nod my head.

Joe opens the ring box, revealing the most beautiful ring. "Will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?" 

"YES!"