.*•Jungle Chaos•*.

Start from the beginning

»»————- ♡ ————-««

You and Tiger Lilly kept walking through the bushes, the Butter Tiger was staying behind to guard the area. Suddenly she ducked down, and you followed along with her. You heard a rustling sound and it seemed like Tiger Lilly did too. You peeked over the bush to see a cake hound. Pft! Easy prey, cake hounds are weak! Or atleast that's what your friend told you. You crouched back down next to Tiger Lilly, trying to not be spotted. You looked over to said cookie and she glanced at you before nudging your staff towards you. Or whatever it was called atleast. You looked back at her nervously before nodding your head. You aren't a wimp and can do this. You grabbed your staff and peeked out of the bush again, the cake hound was still there enjoying the sun. You would have honestly felt bad for it until you remembered that you needed to learn to hunt and all. You got ready to jump, your shark tail slightly swaying side to side as you concentrated. Suddenly you felt yourself jumping towards the cake hound, you capturing it under your staff. You held the cake hound down easily with your claw-like hands which you didn't realise you had. You heard a rustle before seeing Tiger Lilly come out of the bush, smiling and nodding at you. She glanced down towards the cake hound before tapping her spear like staff on the ground. You eased your grip on the cake hound, allowing it to go free. The cake hound immediately squirmed out of your grasp and ran off, afraid. You snickered before glancing towards Tiger Lilly again, she was smiling aswell. She then grabbed you by the collar of your clothing before dragging you back into the bushes, you still gripped your staff as she took you somewhere else.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

You smiled as you caught another piece of prey, still alive of course. You let it go and it ran off, you have been getting the hold of hunting as the hours went by. Tiger Lilly nodded at you before beckoning you to come to her. You did so, walking over happily. She grabbed you by the collar of your shirt yet again and ran off, dragging you with ease. You didn't seem to mind tho, since you were both close to the Butter Tiger you both owned now. You hopped on as Tiger Lilly let go of you. The Butter Tiger stood up and turned direction, going back towards the stream and jumping over the same log you had seen when you entered the small clearing. The tiger took a sharp turn, running toward the stream before making a large jump and landing on the other side. You smirked as you got off the tiger once in the clearing near the cave.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

Now what.. Oh right! You had to practice fighting with Tiger Lilly. You can't wait to learn, afterall. This is the most fun you've ever had since you were extremely young! Your parents never let you leave the castle after you found another shark and talked to them, they were a hybrid like you but were a blue-ish shade. You wish you could see him again, he always spoke to you about different tales of pirates and cookies. He was the only hybrid in the sea that actually grabbed your attention and interest. All the citizens in your kingdom were a bit clingy and annoying to you. However, he was also the only sea hybrid you seen that actually wanted to live on the surface and be a cookie of some sort. Even a pirate! You honestly just wished your parents didn't separate you both. You were snapped out of your thoughts at a hand waving in your face. You looked up to see Tiger Lilly looking at you with a worried expression on her face. You smiled before getting up, dusting your clothes gently. " Well, didn't you say we were gonna practice fighting? Let's go! " you spoke enthusiastically. Tiger Lilly looked at you with a surprised face before looking determined. The Butter Tiger didn't want to be in this so they walked off near the cave entrance, jumping onto the rock that was above the entrance of the cave. You smiled before realising Tiger Lilly was in a fighting position, you followed along with your fighting position. You've never actually been taught to fight, only watching the guards train to learn near your kingdom.