❃ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 35❃

Zacznij od początku

"Oh, that would've sucked. Anyways your snot feels absolutely disgusting, please get the fuck off me. You can only touch me if you're clean, you dirty roach."
Zenitsu quickly removes himself off her stomach and tries to wipe away the snot, muttering apologies.

"Where's Inosuke? Have you seen Murata?" Tanjiro asks while Zenitsu still tries desperately to clean off his snot from (Y/N) and is totally not using it as an excuse to touch her more.

"Inosuke is right fuckin' there." (Y/N) points behind Zenitsu.

"Huh? You're right! He's been here all this time! I didn't notice!" Tanjiro immediately falls from the Kakushis back, "Inosuke, I'm so glad you're alright! I'm so sorry! I couldn't rescue you!"

"It's okay." Inosuke answers him, honesty it sounded like he just let out a huge ass crusty burp.
"Don't worry about it."

"Your voice... Is that you, Inosuke?"

"I heard he lost his voice or something. I don't know all the fine details, but I heard he, like, got whooped in the neck. So when he yelled at the top of his lungs afterwards, it did a number on his throat. He's all depressed now, so he's gentle. That seriously cracks me up!" Zenitsu ends his explanation with a old woman cackle.

"I think his voice still sounds nice." (Y/N) says in attempt to try and somewhat cheer Inosuke up.
'I'm totally lying, he sounds like that "why is it spicy" person.'

"Why are you cackling in such a creepy way all of a sudden? What's going on?"
Zenitsu went from laughing harder to being completely silent once Tanjiro finished his questioning.

"I'm sorry for being so weak." Inosuke speaks up again suddenly.

"You're not weak, if you were you would've been dead. I know if I was in you're position, I would've been long gone. You're very strong and talented. And don't feel bad, we almost all died too!" (Y/N) tries to help but she obviously fucking sucks at it and she lied again cause obviously she probably could've beaten that daddy spiders ass if she tried hard enough.

Little puffballs surround Inosuke but they quickly stop when Zenitsu starts screaming about his medicine again.

...

One box and one shitty bag lay next to (Y/N)s bed, another box sits next to Tanjiros.
Aoi comes back into the room and tells the two where they can put their demons.

The two walk down the hallway together, having a not really normal conversation but good enough.
"Oh, by the way. What did the Master want from you?" Tanjiro asks, nearing their destination.
"If I wanted to go to the Hashira Meeting."

"Why would he ask that?"

"I don't know, maybe it's because I have two Moons with me."

Tanjiro stays silent as they each go into their respective rooms.

The sun shines through the window. A chair, a shelf, a bed and a futon lying on the floor were the only things inside. Setting down the two demons, (Y/N) closes the curtains, blocking off the sun.

Sitting on the bed, she fiddles with her bandages that covered her cuts from the previous fight with Rui.
"They said you two had to share this room. I wanted to let you both have your own room but they wanted to monitor you guys easier."

The sound of sheets moving and the squeaking of wood is heard as both demons exit their encases.
Only Rui growing back to his full height, Kokushibou moving quickly to latch onto (Y/N), Rui watching silently behind.

A moment of silence passes before Rui hesitantly moves forward, only for Kokushibou to growl at him in warning when he got too close.

"What the fuck- Are you a dog?"
Kokushibou doesn't respond, only snuggling further into the crook of her neck.