What am i doing?

I barely slept that night. My mind was on Todd every step of the way. It got to the point where I started to make up work on my laptop to complete. I submitted documents and finished work for the next day and all. It was 4:03am when I finished and I still couldn't sleep. I got up and paced the room unsure what to do next. My phone chimed and I thought,"Who could this be at 4am?" Todd. I sighed and read the message. "I know you're not asleep because I can't sleep." I thought to myself, "How does he know this shit? Creeper." I didn't respond. Another message. Ugh my read receipts are on, dummy. I had to respond now. "Yes I'm awake just doing work," I sent back quickly attempting to dismiss the conversation. That didn't work. He responded again,"I bought a room for the night til I get my things out of the house with Blu. May I come by?" I sighed. This would be so dumb on my part. I already screwed a married man without knowing he was married and now his wife is pregnant! I couldn't possibly let him come over. That's not okay and I'd be sucked right back in the same situation/drama I don't need in my life. But then again, I have nothing but fortune in my life. Hadn't had sex in forever so this was all very new to me. He made me feel, alive even if his toxic ways were disturbing. I sighed once more and sent back,"Hurry, I'm sleepy." Minutes later he pulled up and I let him in. He started by saying,"I know I'm not your favorite person you would want to see right now but I truly am sorry for not telling you sooner that I'm married. But I won't be for long. Truth is, we've been on the rocks for some time. The night you saw us out, we were trying to rekindle something before we get a divorce. I had no idea she was pregnant." I listened intently and nodded slowly,"Things happen I guess." I walked to my bedroom and grabbed quilts for him to sleep with in the next room. He took them and I said,"Goodnight." I shut my bedroom door and got in bed thinking to myself, "What the bell am I doing? Do I really like this clown? I can't. This isn't right." I stared up at the ceiling and drifted off to sleep.

6:00am
I felt movement next to me in bed and I rolled over to face Todd. I got up quickly and he said, "shh. I just wanted to cuddle. I missed you. I don't know how many times I have to apologize but I want you." "Todd," I said as he shushed me once more by kissing me. Ugh I can't. I pushed away and he stared at me longing for my touch. I could feel it. I bit my lip and he said, "I've never met anyone like you before." I blushed in the dark and the moonlight from the window splashed across my face. He leaned in once more and I didn't move away this time. I took it. He was breathtaking. He was gorgeous. He was what I wanted, what I needed. He was what I craved. A married man was what I craved. Him in particular. Only him. We made out briefly til he pulled the covers from around me and I got on top of him, straddling him as we made out. I sighed as I stopped, "Todd what are we doing?" He looked me dead in my eyes and stated," What needs to be done. I want all of you." And with that he shoved his mouth onto mine and I wrapped my arms around his neck as he nibbled on my neck. My head fell backwards as he continued to my chest area. He pulled my shirt over my head as my hair fell down my shoulders. "So beautiful," he stated calmly as he kept kissing and nibbling on my skin. He reached my boobs and sucked on them graciously as I arched my back for more. He smiled against my boobs as he kissed them. As he made his way back up to my lips, he paused and stared at me for a moment. It was like he was staring into my soul. The fire that burned within me wanted him so badly. He moved my underwear to the side while I straddled him and tickled my clit. I jumped, sensitive to the fact that he was touching me again. He started to move it around in circles, flicking it on his fingers back and forth. I rocked my hips to his rhythm and shut my eyes. I know he watched me. He always watched my facial expressions. Out of nowhere I felt his member against my vagina, begging to poke my entrance. I prepared myself as he slowly inched his way in. I gasped as he kept going, filling all of me. When he got completely inside, he started to move faster. Ugh he knew just how to make me cum over and over. He held my hips as I rocked against him, riding his member the way he wanted me to. He slowed down and I started to grind on it as his eyes closed. He made a cute moaning noise and I smiled, I had him where I wanted him now. I started to go in circles and his face scrunched up and he said,"Oh shit." I continued in circles and started to bounce on it as he put pressure on my waists. I bounced and suddenly felt a rush. "Come on baby, cum for daddy,"he said sexy as hell. I was about to but I wanted him to cum first so I hopped off and bent down to give him head. I grabbed his penis and shoved it in my mouth and he gasped and grabbed my head. I bobbed you and down quickly and he tightened up his thighs. Here we go, I smiled to myself. I played with his balls and nibbled on them. He gasped and his breathing started to come out ragged. Here he comes. He arched his back and said,"arrghhhh shit!" He came in my mouth and I licked his member once more and he stared at me and jumped up, flipping me on my stomach. He shoved his member into my vagina once more and pounded me from the back. I started to moan and scream his name as he rocked into me back and forth. This man was unbelievable. I felt myself cum on his penis and he kept going. He flipped me back over and kneeled on the floor with my legs over his shoulder. He stared at me in my eyes and started to devour my soul. I came again instantly as he kept licking and sucking my vagina like a lollipop. "Omg," I said as I grabbed his head and pushed it further into my vagina. This is unreal. I was about to cum again. I screamed his name one last time and exploded onto his face. He stopped, smiled at me, and walked to the restroom. He came back with a towel and washed me up, then himself. He picked me up and put me in the bed correctly and said,"That was amazing." I smiled and nodded. I have no idea what he said after that because I fell into a deep sleep. And yet, I had sex with a married man again.