Chapter 3

You go to bed after a brief conversation with Sam. Several hours later, it's not morning, but you wake up because you have a nightmare about your mother. A few minutes later you keep trying to fall back asleep, but you can't, so you go outside to the bench, so you sit down. As you sit outside, you hear an open door, and you see Sam Winchester.

Sam- can't sleep?

Y/n- yea

Sam- wanna talk about it?

y/n- Do you want to hear it?

sam- i do and want to make you feel better.

y/n- ok, well I had a nightmare about my mom and i could hear her screaming in pain and it was so horrible to listen.

a tear goes down your cheek. sam see's your tear and wipes it off your face.

y/n- thanks.

sam- your welcome.

y/n- why aren't you like your brother.

sam- what do you mean?

y/n- well you trust me so much and you hardly know me but dean just hates me but that part is my fault.

sam- i just feel like i can trust you.

y/n- why?

sam- like i said, i just feel like i can trust you.

y/n- well if you trust me, you want to go out for some drinks because there isn't a chance that im going back to bed so lets waste some time?

sam- Sure, why not.

y/n- we are taking my car, got it?

sam- well, lead the way.

y/n- sure thing, just wait a minute I'm going to get  change.

You return to your room to change. you change into a black tight dress that shows your beautiful figure. You're in black heels, too. After changing your clothes, you take your keys and get out of your room. You walk all the way to Sam and he looks at you with his mouth open as if he were drooling.

y/n- come on, follow me.

sam- lead the way.

You walk towards your car, and you unlock it and you and Sam get in the car. You start the engine and drive off to the nearest bar, that still would be open at the time that it is. some minutes pass, and you reach the bar. You and Sam walk into a bar. There's practically no one there. You and Sam go to the bar and the bartender comes to see you two and asks what she can do for you two.

Bartender- hello, you two! Can I get you anything tonight, I mean, what can I get you tonight?

y/n- i would like some shots.

Bartender- Ooo, nice choice, what about you young man?

Sam- i would like the same of what she's getting.

Bartender- looks like you too are going to have some fun tonight! What's the occasion?

y/n- can't sleep.

Bartender- oh ok, well, enjoy.

The bartender takes several glasses and fills them with vodka, then she slides them towards you and Sam. You lift one of the shot glasses and so does sam, and you clink your classes to together and down the shot.

y/n- whoooo let's get this party started!

Sam- yeah

you both laugh a little.