Chapter.16

Savannah's POV
I woke up to my phone ringing. I checked the caller ID and it was Luke. I answered it also taking a peek at the time which read, 11:00 in the morning.
"Hey." He said.
"Hi." I said smiling.
"What are you doing?" He asked.
"Nothing I just woke up." I said.
"Well I think you have had enough of beauty sleep." He chuckled.
"Yeah I guess." I laughed.
"Is it okay if I just come around like 11:30 or something I wanted to buy us some lunch then we can just walk around or something?" He asked.
"Yeah, you can just come in and come upstairs to Kyli's room, it's the last door."
"Okay thanks babe."
"Yeah no problem." I said
"Well I'll see you soon."
"Yeah see you later." I jumped up and went in the bathroom getting in the shower. It was just a quick one. I walked out with my towel wrapped around my body. I got some of Kyli's clothes, I forgot to bring mine. I got some black skinny jeans, a grey sweater, a pink and white scarf, and some tanish Uggs. I got a white laced bra and some white laced underwear I already had here. As soon as I got dressed I heard a knock on the door and Kyli got up. I opened the door expecting to see Luke but it was this random girl. She was wearing some black square sunglasses, a beanie that said 'MAIN BITCH', then some leggings, and a grey hoodie.
"Hello?" I asked so confused.
"Oh Luke told me to get you don't worry." She chuckled.
"Oh, well in that case I'm ready." I said grabbing my phone.
We walked out and down the stairs. We walked out the door and I didn't see Luke.
"Where's Luke at?" I asked her.
"He wants me to drive you to the place." She said. Aww he's so cute.
"Oh." I got in the car and shut the door. The girl put the sunroof thingy over our heads and rolled up the windows I turned the radio on and she started driving.
After about 30 minutes I started getting creeped out. We were driving down the road that had hobos everywhere. I felt like throwing up because I honestly think we're lost.
"Are you okay?" She asked parking into this big, old, metal building, it looked so lonely.
"Yeah, just a little sick." I lied.
She opened her door and I copied her. I followed her into the building and it had nothing in it and I mean nothing.
I did see a couple ropes and a chair though but that's about it and there were very few lights. After she locked the door she brung a chair over for me to sit in.
"Thanks." I said.
"Are you thirsty?" She asked.
"Kinda, where's Luke?" I asked.
"He should be on his way." She said going somewhere. She came out a few minutes later giving me a drink.
"Thanks." I took a few drinks of it and it tasted kinda weird but good at the same time.
"You like it it's my very own recipe." She said smirking.
"Yeah it's pretty good." I admired the cup. I heard some ruffling sounds. I looked behind me and saw Taylor? What the fuck was he doing here. He started coming my way. I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I touched my stomach and blood was gushing out of it. I felt my eyes going droopy. Soon enough darkness covered my eyes.
\|\ a couple hours later\|\
I woke up on the floor, duct tape covering my mouth, and my hands tied in ropes. I heard laughing. I tried moving but it was no use. All I could feel is the pain in m stomach. The laughing stopped and I heard feet coming my way. I saw Taylor Caniff and Taylor Alesia coming by me holding hands.
"Hey dumb bitch." Taylor A. said. I turned my head.
"Look at me when I'm talking." She said louder slapping my cheek. Taylor kinda looked sad, as soon as we made eye contact he started laughing.
"You actually thought I liked you? Well second guess yourself because I would never in a million years date someone as ugly and stupid as you." Taylor C. said. I shook my head as tears made their way down my cheeks.
"Stop the crying." Taylor A. said. I tried to but couldn't. Taylor C. kicked me right in the ribs and punched me on my stomach. Ouch. I screamed but it muffled, because the tape was over my mouth.
"What are you scared?" My EX asked. I shook my head backing up with my feet, that is until my back hit a cold wall.
Taylor came closer leaving his whore farther away. He put his hands up my shirt, I looked away closing my eyes. Soon I felt the duct tape being ripped off my face. I screamed until I felt my cheek being slapped twice. Taylor started taking my clothes off along with his. I screamed but all I can say is that I was raped that night.

So, so, so, so sorry for the shorties chapter ever but I didn't really feel like writing a lot, and this is definitely a filler chapter but YOLO right?
Xoxo~ Annie