Like Father Like Daughter?

Comincia dall'inizio

Once again, I was brought out of my blur of questions whizzing through my head. "Mel I never said that." I hadn't even realised that he had moved round to my side of the table. "You know that no one actually thinks that right?" I didn't answer him. "Who said it?"

"Fred."

"Ohh come on now, you know he defiantly didn't mean it like that then. You two are best friends he doesn't think that of you at all. What happened for him to say it?" I explained what happened on the first night back and what was said in McGonagall's office. He laughed and said, "He said it because your dad was just as much a prankster as you are, like father like daughter."

I thought about it for a moment before I looked up at him. "Do you really think so?"

"Yes."

Then why can I still hear it? Tick tick tick.

Fred's POV

I am just trying to mind my own business under this tree and figure out why Lissa has been avoiding me since our detention. She's been staying her dorm most of the time and she's even missed some meals, or she's left the hall the second she's done eating. So why is Diggory running towards me? "Fred, can I talk to you for a moment?"

"What's up?" I really kind of hate this guy. Girls following him wherever he goes yet he still pines after Lissa, calling her Mel. Uggh. Why is she still hanging out with him and not me? What have I done?

He sits down in front of me and says, "It's about Mel." Uggh.

"Has something happened? Is she okay? Where is she?"

"It's not a big deal but she's gotten herself a bit worked up about it."

"Worked up about what? Clearly something has happened! Who was it?" Now I'm getting worked up, but if someone has hurt her, I swear to Merlin, I'll make them wish they hadn't been born.

"Emm, well, it was you." He couldn't look me in the eye.

It feels like my heart is trying to escape out of my arse. "Me? What did I do?"

"It's more what you said."

"Come on then spit it out so I can go fix this." He went on to explain what had happened from McGonagall's office right up to yesterday when he and Lissa were in the library. "She thinks I think she's going to kill me?"

"Pretty much."

"Where is she?"

"No idea I haven't seen her since we left the library for dinner last night."

She wasn't at dinner last night. "I need to go find her." I packed up what I was working on and went straight for the common room. "Cheers Ced." I called to him as I bolted for the castle.

I basically screamed the password at the fat lady from halfway down the corridor before bounding into the common room where I found Holly, Maddi and Hermione sitting at one of the tables. "Where is she?" I asked them.

"Who?" The three of them said in unison.

"Who do you think? Lissa. Where is she?"

"She's in the dorm!" Maddi snapped back at me.

"Why do you need her so bad?" Asked Holly, but I didn't answer her I bolted up the stairs to the girl's dorms without thinking and was immediately thrown back down them by the charm set on them. I was laying at the bottom of the now slide, winded from falling flat on my face. I could just hear the whole common room laughing at me.

"What the hell Fred?" I looked up the slide to see her standing at the top looking at me as if I was a crazy person.

"We need to talk." She just stood there staring at me looking worried and little bit scared. What have I done? "Please Lissa."