⁰⁸ HOMECOMING: Saturday

Start from the beginning

Gavin couldn't truly know, Leo Reeves carried inside him an unidentified species, and it was undetermined whether it was a threat or not. Though, Gavin had a feeling that the real threat wasn't hidden inside that kid. The threat was out there, and it was growing, every month, expanding their circle of trafficking.

"Frankly, I don't think the real threat is within that boy," Gavin spoke, honestly. "I decided to show up because I have a feeling something is going to happen."

Christian let out a long sigh. "Okay, I'll send you some of my men."

"No." Gavin finalized. "If something does happen, and it's out of my hands, you send the cavalry. It's only a gut feeling, nothing literal."

"Okay, if something does go down, you call in for backup. No handling it alone." Gavin nodded. "Also, worst-case scenario and... Teagan gets involved. You protect her. Nothing happens to her, are we clear on that?"

Gavin smirks at the Bluetooth car stereo. "She's my sister too. I wouldn't let anything happen to her."

"Then we're on the same page. Keep me posted." Christian ended the call, leaving Gavin to inspect his surroundings, but it didn't take long for his gut feeling to be right.

Leo Reeves rushed out of the girl's house and took off running. Halfway down the street, the boy merged into the symbiote, Gavin watched him take a huge leap, and disappear into the blackness of the night. 

THE party was at its full swing when Teagan Prime arrived

THE party was at its full swing when Teagan Prime arrived. The music was so loud that it made Teagan feel like she had just entered another realm. Teenagers were scattered around the house, the majority were gathered in the living room dancing, some were in the kitchen just chatting and the remaining were standing on the front year with their social circle. This was not Teagan's scene, she didn't mind the crowd or loud music, she just didn't enjoy being in a place with people she barely knew. It was mentally and emotionally draining for her.

She would much rather stay home building Legos with Ned or watching movies on 123series with Kylo.

The youngest Prime gripped the strap of her leather backpack as she made her way through the sea of teenagers. Rake it Up by Yo Gotti and Nicki Minaj blasted from the speakers, Flash was playing DJ- like always- and the crowd seemed to be enjoying themselves. Despite being an insufferable human being, Flash Thompson knew how to entertain a crowd. Teagan even liked this side of him, but she would never admit that to anyone, if anything, Flash Thompson was negative zero to Teagan.

After standing in the hall, like an idiot, Teagan decided to go get herself something to drink, and so she made her way to the kitchen. Upon entry, Teagan noticed a refrigerator chiller on the floor against the kitchen island. She bent down and opened the lid, she quickly made a pick and settled for Lipton tea. She scanned the island surface trying to spot any straws but found none. She sighed and grabbed a red solo cup and poured her Lipton drink in it.