10.

The hands that started at my face quickly slid down to the backs of my knees, hastily lifting me up and placing me on top of one of the two counters on the tour bus, putting as at a more equal height. Our kiss never once parting, Pete's fuller lips easily took the lead as they moved against mine.

I was doing my best to keep up, being that I was already seeing stars from what had just started. His lips were slightly chapped just like they always were, somehow the contrast from mine that were constantly covered in lip gloss, was addicting. I could feel every inch of his mouth, really experience when his bottom lip would drop down to capture mine, every so often using his teeth to bite down, enjoying that I couldn't hold back some sort of vocal response.

A gasp elicited from my throat when he suddenly yanked me closer to the edge of the counter, our hips colliding together. While his hair grew out a little from the short time we had been on tour, there wasn't enough to hold onto to and I could only manage to tighten my grip on the back of his neck and on his bicep.  I copied his actions, biting down on his plump bottom lip, which I thoroughly enjoyed because as I did so his grip on me tightened, more and more each time, and he would jut his hips forward, grinding into me.  Small moans promptly escaped past my throat.

I'd like to think my sex life was pretty healthy prior to the plummet of my mental stability but looking back now I couldn't remember a time my heart raced so fast, my body shaking from anticipation.  I don't think I ever really had someone take complete control, thus making me willing to let go and follow Pete's lead with anything he wanted.

When he twisted his fingers at the root of my hair and tugged I leaned my head to the side and welcomed his mouth to connect to the thin skin on my neck.  His hot breath fanning against me was enough to send shivers down my spine.  It was obvious he was proud of himself from the never ending small moans that filled the air, I could literally feel the smirk on his face.

It must have encouraged him to figure out what exactly turned me on, little did he know everything he did was magic.  A sharp gasp left me as Pete's teeth sank down just above my collarbone, roughly and painfully but still before the point that it was unpleasant.  In fact without even thinking about it I pushed our bodies closer, grinding into him as the pressure between my legs was becoming unbearable.

"Ah-fuck," the words fumbled out of Pete's mouth at the same time I could feel his hardened length against my thinly clothed shorts, only making me want to do it again, silently begging for him to be more vocal, it was music to my ears.

I took the initiative by grabbing his face and bringing him back up to my lips, with more urgency this time.  At this point I pulled our bodies so close that I was barely sat on the counter anymore, yet I still yearned to be closer.

"Fuck, baby, you're so hot," Pete broke apart our kiss to look down at me, his eyes actually black now from lust.  Even his words made me melt.

I blinked up at him slowly while he took his thumb and traced the outline of my lips, watching me carefully.  Surprising us both I stuck my tongue out and swiped it up his finger pad before dipping my head until my lips wrapped around his knuckle before sliding back up.  He let out a sharp breath and his jaw visibly clenched.

One of his large hands was at my neck in an instant, squeezing at a comfortable force-

"Kitty!  Petey!  Where are you!?"  A very familiar British accent jolted us apart.  I basically fell off the counter, Pete caught my shoulders to center me.  Seconds later, bright red hair that was matted down from the rain was the first thing as Dom bounded up the stairs.  "There you two are!  Think you could get away with sneaking off for a little rendezvous, eh?"  The cheeky grin that never seemed to leave his face was bigger than ever.