"Let's handle this like big kids." She said and then stood in a fighting position.

Mitsuya widen his eye's and shook his head no. 

"Mimi please!" Draken heard Mitsuya yell. 

"Shut the hell up!" She then ran towards him and punched him down to the floor. 

"You are in my fucking way!" She grabbed his collar and then was punched by him down to the floor. 

"Mimi stop it now!" He cried to her, but she headbutted his stomach, making him take out a breath. 

"Shut up already!" Her voice cracked as she placed a foot on his chest. 

He looked up to see her eye's watery, but she blinked, and they were gone. 

'I have to go with him now!' She turned to the mountain car pile, but it was too late. 

Kazutora hit Mikey with a pipe directly to head, she was late.

"Mikey!" Draken yelled out making Emely to look at his direction. 

"Fucking bastard..." She mumbled and then ran passing by everyone, leaving Mitsuya in the floor still.

"Emely!" Baji waved to to his direction.

"Baji!" She ran up to him behind the mountain of car. 

He handed her a pipe ad he had one too. 

"You ready?" He asked her. 

"Let's end it now!" She responded. 

They both then noticed everyone crowded in-front of the pile, giving them a opportunity to attack.

Baji then ran up towards him while Emely climbed around almost close to the top to get the chance and then made it where he was. 

"I've been waiting for this moment..." He said as he got behind him. 

"Kisaki!" He yelled and then hit him directly on the face, making him get thrown where Emely was at. 

"Fucking four-eyes!" She then jumped, aimed for his stomach, swung it down with all her might and pushed him down to the car, making a dent. 

She landed on another car and then wiped her forehead while holding on the pipe. 

"Did they, do it?"

"Emirri and Baji took down Kisaki!"A Valhalla member yelled and cheered on them.

"Kisaki! We're gonna jack up your face so bad, no one'll recognize you!" Baji snickered down to him. Emely then picked up Kisaki's glasses and putted them on. 

"Ohh? Are you that blind? I guess Mikey wasn't the only blind one to pick you as the 3rd division captain!" She mocked him as she took them off to the floor and step on them. 

"I'll fucking kill you with everything I have!" Emely pointed to him and smiled manically. 

"Baji! Emirri! Stop it!" Draken yelled to them.

"We came to take both of you back!" Mitsuya yelled too. 

Baji grumbled and looked to Emely. Emely looked back to him and saw a taller male going behind him. 

"Baji, behind you!" She yelled to him, but he was grabbed already. He then was thrown to her direction, making them get pushed together down the cars. 

"Shit..." Emely groaned as her scar gave her pain. 

"It's not fully healed right?" He asked her while standing up. 

Suffer or Hustle (Draken x OC)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara