Chapter 30: Provoked

Start from the beginning

"Yes!" I cheer. "Thank you thank you thank you G!!" I quickly turn around and give him a quick hug before turning back to the game stand. 

"Your welcome doll," he smiles. Since G got three darts in a row he got to choose a prize. "So what stuffy ya' want?" he asks. 

"Umm.. the panda!" I point. The personnel took down the panda stuffed animal and gave it to G, then he gave it to me. I look at the panda stuffy with excitement and hug it tightly. "It's adorable!" I squeal. 

"Heh heh. Glad you like it," he laughs. We began walking again until I noticed a cotton candy machine. 

"Ooh! Cotton Candy! Come on G!" I yank his arm, making our way towards the cotton candy machine. I give the cotton candy maker a ticket in exchange for cotton candy. After receiving the sweet treat, G and I walk away. I tear off a piece of cotton candy and pop it in my mouth. Sweet! 

"Can I have some?" I look up at G, giving him a confused look. 

"I thought you didn't like super sweet stuff," I question, reluctant.

"That's with pastries, pie, and cakes. Not candy," he explains. 

"You're weird," I scoff. He gives me a small pout, I sigh. "Fine," I tear off a piece of cotton candy, "You can have some." Instead of taking the cotton candy from my hand, he bent down and ate it off my fingers. I blush a dark pink. I rub my fingers against his jacket afterwards, acting like I was disgusted. "Eeww! Your not supposed to do that G! Your supposed to take it out of my hand!" I squirm. 

He grins licking his lips. "Nah, too lazy. Plus---" he cups the side of his mouth, bending down to my level again. He whispers in my ear. "--Your fingers taste good~" I blush tremendously then give him a firm, but light shove. 

"Y-you, y-you're unbelievable," I scoff, rolling my eyes. G laughs while I continue to blush from embarrassment. We then stop for a few minutes, until a couple comes across our path and stops right in front of us. I felt it was intentional, but shooed the thought away. "Um-- hello. Are we in your way? We'll move then." I respond in a soft tone. I take G's arm and try to go around them. They move in the exact direction. 

"What is a monster like you doing here?" The brunette woman asks with her hands on her hips, an eyebrow propped up. Crap.

- G's POV -

The brunette seems to be annoyed by my presence, I raise a conspicuous eyebrow.

"Doing whatever you humans do," I reply, sarcastic. 

"Oh is that so? You think just because we humans allowed  you to live with us on the surface again, means you're privileged?" The brunette sasses. I roll my pinpricks, staying silent. 

"Hey, my girlfriend asked you a question. Answer it," the blonde man scolds.

"Leave him alone, he's done nothing to you," Y/N acknowledges. I feel her tug my arm, signaling for us to go. The man looks her up and down and scoffs again. 

"And what are you gonna do about it little girl?" he asks. My eye sockets narrow at his words.

"Report you and your girlfriend for harassment," she notes.