~Chapter 1~

~Dylan's P.O V.~
I yawn as I get up from the sleeping bag Master Levi has put out for us. I check my watch to see what time it was.

"Shit! Eren, Armin! Master Levi and Mistress Mikasa are going to kill us! We only have five minutes! Get up lets go!" I yell clapping my hands.

"My back is killing me..." Eren says, getting up from our sleeping bag. "Can Levi at least give up separate sleeping bags?"

"Stop complaining! Master or Mistress might hear us!" Armin yells at Eren, smacking his head in the process.

"We have to get going. We're going to be late." I say going to the bathroom to wash up.

"I gotta say, you look pretty cool in the butler outfit Dylan." Eren says winking at me.

"I look like a guy."

"You look awsome!"

"Dylan!"

"Y-yes Master?" I ask, saluting.

"Mistress wants to see you in her room." Levi says emotionless.

///Time///Skip///
"Mistress? You needed me?"

"Ahh, Yes. Dylan we need to talk."

"Yes Mistress."

"Mikasa, Just Mikasa."

"Yes Mis- I mean Mikasa."

"I need your help. I really like one of the butlers."

"Mi-Mikasa! Your married!"

"To who?"

"To Master Levi!"

"No idiot! He's my brother!"

"R-really?"

"Yes! Just listen you're the only other female here and you're really close to Eren."

"You like Eren?!"

"Yes now listen. Can you please me with Eren? Levi says he'll help too." Mikasa states.

"Well i guess i have to.... Okay!" I yell.

"Thank you, Dylan."

"No Problem, Mikasa! I'll work on the plan!"

~Mikasa's P.O.V.~
"No Problem, Mikasa! I'll work on the plan!" Dylan yells, saluting and running out of the room.
I giggle at the presence of this hyper girl.
'I can see why you love this girl Levi. Why don't you just admit that?'
~Dylan's P.O.V.~
I can't belive i didn't see this coming! Oh! I ship it... EreMika? Nice ship name. I giggle thinking that I was taking this a bit to far.

"What's wrong Dylan?" Armin asks while cleaning the stove.

"Nothing!" I yell heading to the dishes. "Hey where's Eren?"

"Master let him take the day off. Oh by the way! You too! Your free for the day also." Armin says.

"Kk! See you at lunch, Armin!"

~Levi's P.O.V.~
"I don't think we can pull this off." Eren says. "I think it makes Dylan look kinda stupid."

"That's an order, Eren!" Mikasa yells. "Mission Get-Senpai-To-Notice-Levi starting now!"

"Thats a shitty mission name." I say. "It should be calle-"

"Master, Mistress! I'm here!"

"Mission starts now!" Eren yells.

'I hope this will help you notice me, Senpai Dylan. Please.'