The tweet

(A/n: Heyyya guyssss happpyyyy Christmas!! May God fulfil all your wishes and get what you deserve. Another day another book with another story. Thanks to suriyasundhar for this beautiful idea. Please vote and comment.)

10/10/21
RCB team hotel room.

The team has finished its practice session and has just entered their rooms after a long encouraging team meeting from the coach and the captain. They all were in high spirits and ready for their next game where they face kkr in the eliminator tomorrow. Virat has just grabbed his phone and was going through his Twitter while entering the game room. He saw the accusations that his maahi Bhai wasn't playing good and he can't finish matches like earlier he used to do and blah..  blah. He just rolled his eyes at those comments and kept the mobile on the table.

Since some of them who aren't sleepy decided to watch the qualifier 1 game between CSK and DC he also joined them. He saw those trending topics and closed his phone while sitting beside dev and yuzi. It was in the 10th over. Csk has lost its opener fantastic Faf at the very start of the game. It's Rutu and Robin who were setting a better foundation to chase the total.

Virat's pov:

"Ufff... I can't tell how I feel now like I want maahi Bhai to win but I also want Rishu to win this match. Ok, let's watch it like a neutral fan Virat!!!"  I said to myself. Csk lost Faf a bit earlier. I saw ab who was a bit sad cause his friend was gone so soon. I can imagine him cause it's just like mine when Ro gets out.

"I wish he played for some more time cause now the whole pressure will be on the youngster Rutu," I said aloud and almost all of us agreed cause he was also the same as a dev to me. Just that I don't know him so closely and I'm not his mentor. But that's not the matter, cause he is the luckiest to get a chance for being mentored by maahi Bhai!!

But to our astonishment, that guy played like a pro with Robin Bhai!! I think DC would have not expected this. Heck, I didn't even expect that Robin bhai would come into his form today. He was struggling with his form but maahi Bhai kept his trust and see the world as witnessing vintage Robin Uthappa. I had heard about this guy rutu but I haven't seen this side of him. He is perfectly handling the situation.

Yes, I met him and talked but he was too shy to even utter a word. I saw him playing against my team but I was busy handling captaincy, so I couldn't enjoy his batting. I'm proud that he would be the future of India. I looked around to find dev with a proud smile cheering for his friend, and others enjoying the match.

Soon they both finished a 100 run partnership. I can see Rishu is under pressure. Offo Rishu you shouldn't be tensed at times like this. There was a turn in the game soon csk lost its 3wickets back to back in the span of just 6 runs, which included Robin Bhai. It was rutu and Moen Ali in the crease. Though they were losing the wickets, this guy rutu from the other end is scoring runs on the board as if nothing happened.

I can see his hunger for runs. He is such a perfectionist, I can say. Ohh yes! Dc got a wicket and it's RUTU!!  This could be a turning point in the game. But it's a great display of talent. Everyone in the room also clapped for him.

It was then time for the jaddu but to everyone's surprise, it was maahi Bhai who walked into the ground. I was eagerly waiting for this moment but the next second my excitement turned into anger after hearing that senseless commentator's comment.

He said "why dhoni when he can't finish?? It's a risky move and may cost this match for them!" And the other one said, "yes why is he coming to bat when there is inform Jadeja?"