→ Thomas Brodie-Sangster- Tension in the Convention←

Start from the beginning

It was evident that the amateur writer's sense of humour is based off her social awkwardness once the majority of them laughed due to the fact that they would act the same as her. "Big-ass mood here, everybody!" Y/N even stated it herself, giving the author beside her a side hug.

Before they could sidetrack from the conversation, Daniel kept the show on the road and continued on with their interview. "All right, let's not procrastinate with small talk--"

"Yes, I agree!" Tri shouted without her microphone, making the host pause to chuckle at her remark, "-- and start answering your supporters' questions!"

And so, the audience started raising their hands to be able to have the answers to their questions.

****

The cast and creators had multiple ways of choosing someone to ask the next question; one of them having to spin Dylan, who had his eyes closed and one of his arms up with his pointer finger up as well.

They've already answered a lot of questions, but they weren't driving into boredom at all. Most questions were very interesting on their part that they didn't care if they'd already answered a lot.

Of course, the inquiry if they shipped Newtmas was included all the time. But the curious fan only wanted Tri Patterson to answer. "I'm more of a Minewt shipper rather than a Newtmas one, actually." She replied, truthfully.

"But to me, I agree with the sexship of Newtmas." Dylan remarked, letting Thomas go along with his humor very well. "But if we're talking about romance, it's should be S/N (shipname with Newt) that we're talking about."

His declaration made fangirls and fanboys cheer after finding out that Dylan O'Brien himself ships Newt and C/N (Thomas and Y/N to be precise) together. Not to mention, the silence Thomas and Y/N gave was priceless as Tri spotted the flustered smiles plastered on their faces.

Soon enough, they only had to answer a couple more before their allotted time ends. "Okay, last two questions! Let's pick one from the back." Daniel hosted as the cast nodded in agreement.

Only one thing caught Y/N's eye when they were looking for the second to the last person to ask a question. The person's sign wasn't entirely easy to ignore at this point. "What about you, my dude?" She pointed out.

The person was struck with their fanatic personality that they needed to confirm if they were the one Y/N picked. "Me?" They mouthed with their lips agape.

"Yeah, you! With the big artistic 'I ❤️ TMR' sign." She replied.

The person started internally freaking out as the bodyguard handed then the mic. "First of all, I loved you since the first time I saw you in the Scorch Trials. You were so badass!" They commented with the feeling of gid rushing through their cheeks.

"Thank you!" Y/N exclaimed in awe, "I wouldn't be here if it weren't for this fanatic matchmaker over here." She proudly pointed at the girl beside her, who was grinning the whole time the questioner was picked. Tri found herself liking the person's energy they were giving.

"Which leads me to my question for Miss Tri Patterson." The fan was so nervous that they couldn't help but call the author by her whole nom de plume.

Tri gestured for them to continue, "ask away!"

"What was your first reaction when Mister James Dashner and Wes Ball invited you to do a collaboration with them?"