ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ✍︎

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚗𝚎...

☁︎☁︎☁︎

Lea Michele was devastated from the news of her former boyfriend's passing and she needed to talk to someone, so she meets up with former Glee Co-star Riker Lynch knows as R5 band member. She decides to go to his concert so she could talk to him and little did she know she'll meet the rest of his brother's and sister.

Riker Lynch heard the news about Cory Monteith and he was upset because losing a Co-star isn't always the best thing, but he was more worried about his former Co-star Lea Michele who started dating Cory. He agreed to meet up at his band's concert so they can talk because he had a feeling she needed a shoulder to cry on, plus now his brother's and sister will finally meet Lea Michele.

"Hey Lea." Riker says as he approaches her then hugs her tightly.

"Trying to get better." Lea says and hugs him back tightly.

"Sorry about Cory, he was a good guy." Riker says and wraps his arm around her shoulder.

"Thanks, he was the best person ever but he wouldn't want me to be sad, he'd want me to move on with my life." Lea says and lays her head on his shoulder.

A Few Minutes Later

Riker's brother's and sister were looking for Riker then they see him holding a girl.

"Riker, what are you doing?" Rydell speaks out first.

"I'm having a conversation with my Co-star." Riker says

"It's fine I should be going." Lea says and stands up grabbing her purse.

"Thanks alot Rydel!" Riker says and helped his Co-star out.

"Sorry." Rydel says.

"These are my brother's and sister Ross, Ryland, Rocky, and Rydel." Riker says and points them out.

"Nice to meet you." Ross says and shakes her hand.

"This is Lea Michele she lost her boyfriend a couple days ago." Riker says and puts his hands in his jeans.

"I'm so sorry to hear that Lea." Rydel says and hugs her tightly.

"It's fine but thanks Riker, I should go." Lea says and grabs her purse then walks out.

Lea's Place

Lea started packing Cory's things he left at her place then started putting them in boxes. She had a few tears from crying of losing her boyfriend and best friend, she decided that music is what makes her feel like Cory's still a part of her.

There was a knock on the door and Lea was confused that who would be knocking at this time, she wipes the tears that were falling down her face. She opens the door to see Riker Lynch at her door step and she let's him in, he offered to help her pack some of Cory personal things then she asked him if he will come to Cory's memorial service she planned where all Glee Cast will talk about the memories they have of Cory.

Lea stayed cooped up in her house didn't want to really face reality that she lost her boyfriend, best friend, and soulmate. She just felt so devastated and depressed about hearing the phone call while she was out with her girlfriend's when she heard the news. She starts cleaning up but she stopped because she didn't have the energy to look through more of her boyfriend's clothes and accessories he had left behind.

She took deep breaths and listened to some music to take some of the stuff off of her mind. Lea was hoping there was some way one day she'll want feel like this her whole life and that she'd meet someone who was somewhat like Cory Monteith was and who will always be in her heart.

End of Chapter 1