dean- how do you know that?

sam- because when i first met y/n she was sweet, but I know down deep she is hurting right now. am I right, y/n.

You look at sam with a sad face, and a teardrop goes down your cheek.

y/n- sorry i never meant to be a bitch it's just been rough for me.

sam- wanna talk about it.

y/n- sam you're nice and all, but i don't think you or dean would want to feel pity for me and make me feel better.

you get up and walk out of the door, leaving a  $10 on the table for the waiter. You start walking to your car, then you feel someone grab your hand and pull. You look and it's sam.

y/n- what do want, sam?

sam- please tell me, dean is still in the diner, so you don't have to worry about him being a dick.

y/n- ok fine.

sam- thank you.

y/n today and other days has been bad because my dad has been missing for a while and today I had to kill my mom because there was a demon in her.

sam- but the only way to kill a demon is-

y/n- is to have special bullets, and you are not the only one  who has those.

sam- wow I'm sorry about that, i kinda understand, but you know.

y/n - yea but i think you have it worse then me.

sam- still, thats a tough move killing a demon but at the same time killing  your mom.

Y/n- and now it's my own mission to find the my dad hopefully alive and kill the damn thing that took him.

sam- well where is the last place your dad went to?

y/n- lawnrence kansas.

sam- really?

y/n- yes.

sam- wow that's crazy because that's where me and dean are going.

y/n- is that why i keep bumping into you two? i mean its only been only twice kinda but what are the odds of a lonely hunter looking for her dad bumps into the famous winchesters and learn that they are going to the same place and maybe find out that they hunting the same thing.

sam- well me and you also dean can work togeather.

y/n- you sure dean would like that, pretty sure it doesn't like me and doesn't trust other hunters especially when they are a girl.

sam- dean does not hate girls you should know that he loves them.

y/n- thats not what i mean.

you laugh

sam- then what do you mean.

y/n- he proably doesn't like me  because im a girl who can under his skin and he knows that he can't seduce me because im not like every girl he sleeps with or sees.

sam laughs at of what you just said.

sam- what about me do i hate you for knowing that i can't seduce you.

you look at him up and down and laugh a little.

y/n- oh sam, You are nothing like your brother so maybe you will have your chance with me or maybe dean will. maybe both.

you look at sam and he looks shocked of what you just said  to him. you smile to your self when you see a bulge in sam's pants. you start walking to car until you hear sam shout your name.