Some rules have exceptions.

(platonic) Yandere bat-family x Goddess female reader

Platonic Yandere Batman + bat boys + Alfred + bat girls x goddess female reader
cringe warning

This will be an au and the scenario is totally made up in my head.

You were always a pessimist that was one of your main traits that were remembered by not to mention your sarcastic comment and two faced personality. Your mother was the daughter of a mysterious goddess (however she didn't seem to inherit any powers) and your father was a powerful werewolf, they however died under mysterious circumstances and you were moved to your aunt who lived in Gotham who cared for you and was always considerate toward your situation. You also happened to find the Justice league struggling so you decided to help in this one occasion and soon enough you started attracting...attention.

TW- Swear words and blood

___________________________

Some questions just don't need answers.

Tell me the truth!

You belong with us.

Don't try to run from us y/n.

Some rules have exceptions.

________________________________________________

Your character description:

You have silky black hair and black eyes however you have very pale skin and you look like you could pass as being Bruce's daughter being you both share some physical traits. You have a flawless body that attract both women and men.

Personality (even though already mentioned):

You were always a pessimist that was one of your main traits that were remembered by not to mention your sarcastic comment and two faced personality.

_______________________________________________

There was an organisation that were going to steal a VERY powerful bio weapon from a lab in Gotham and the Justice League, the teen titans and bat family were there to prevent that happening however this group was foreign to them since they came out 'from the blue' you also knew that this organisation were going to join the legendary Joker. You knew about it since you have been checking the cctv (Thanks to your aunt who worked for the cooperation) noticing someone was always checking the perimeter and you knew that they had a blueprint of the building since they must've had an insider. You sighed you liked doing your job with no hassle or attention but you knew if you didn't help them then there was going to be true trouble and you noticed them struggling so you decided to assist them this once, you were hunting this organisation for years and finally you were able to capture the leader that you heard was going to be there.

So you stood on top of a building close to the target site gazing at the fight, you could see that the league was winning so you leaned back but your eye caught a member of the organisation inject some of the serum inside of himself and he soon gained the power to summon him. (And 'him' was the reason your parents were lying graves). You knew that you would have to make an entrance soon before the demon himself made a mess of this universe and murder the heroes/vigilantes.

You started to summon all of your mana which let out a strong golden aura the man could sense you would be danger and a threat to the mission to destroy the world so he started charging towards you. Everyone turned to see you hovering majestically in the sky with golden mana released from your body making a shield. Everyone gasped at the beauty and strength you were. You then charged building energy in you lungs revealing your fangs and making a howl at the man who stopped dead in his tracks. And injected more of the serum into his body. He then released a whole lot of manor overwhelming you. Buildings were now falling apart as the city was tearing to shreds you huffed angrily. With lightning speed you used your magic to hold back as many buildings as you could and with that you roared which sent shivers to everyone in Gotham including the Justice league and the bat family. They turned to find to find a massive glow of power radiating off you. No one dared to move and the man who was ruining the city stopped at the cold aura. 'Stay low' You yelled at everyone and jumped towards the monster with terrifying speed that beat superman's and flash's speed. They saw a golden aura surrounding you as you bared your wolf fangs. Then you punched him in his head making him cough out black blood.

(Cliffhanger)