Encounter

You woke up in a strange room. It was dark and humid. Your mind was too weak to even function. Where are you? where is this place? you don't remember anything before you came here. how did you end up here?  Swiftly getting up from your bed you find yourself in a white long dress it was more like a robe, its laces followed all the way towards the ground. You look at the windows, the windows are covered with thick black curtains, allowing 0% light to penetrate in.

A peak of sunlight fell into the room through the two curtains. You decide to take a step forwards and did until you feel your legs so weak to even get up. You fall on the floor, trying hard and gently getting up you sighed and sat on the side of the bed.

Your eyes fell towards the near the bed stand where you find a plate with a few sweet potatoes and some water. Are these for you? Are you supposed to eat them? This place is very unfamiliar to you, you don't know what they might feed you. What if it has poison you can't trust a totally foreign place. You have too many questions. how are you here? what is this place? Who are you?

Then again you heard your stomach grumble. Hesitating you grab the food and put it in your mouth. After a while, you feel your body getting back its energy. Drinking the water you feel your eyelids getting heavy. Soon darkness engulfed you and you now have fallen into a deep slumber of sleep.

"come, it's time to go"

"you're back home early"

"of course I was missing my baby so much"

Suddenly you sit up on the bed you were previously in. You looked around it's the same dark room, with the black curtains. Except for the strong ray of sunlight peeking through the curtains. It seems warmer now, almost orange, realizing you, that it must be past noon already.

What were those voices in your head? who would call you so lovingly? all you did was hear some voices, you don't remember seeing his face? Was he someone dear to you? what meaning did that person in your dream hold? Knowing it may be some random dream of your's you decided to shrug those unwanted thoughts for now.

As you find yourself more much more energized from before your body soon got up and strumbled towards the window. Your fingers gently push the curtains to the side. Your eyes drift towards the large trees covering almost everything in your sight. All you found were thick trees around the place and behind them, there was a huge wall that looked like a fence but huge. Leaving no sight for the outside world.

Your thoughts were cut off by a person opening the door which you didn't notice before. Your eyes immediately drift towards the person who has just come in. A tall height came towards you as he had a smile on his face. His dimples were shown when he smiled at you, but it wasn't necessarily sweet, you somehow know it's not pleasing it's more of the bad one. Something that showed that it's time. He was twice your height  He took a few steps towards you as you strumbled a few steps back until you realized the curtains behind you.

"Oh the baby girl is awake, " he said excitingly.

baby girl? why is he calling you that? you thought

"let's go.. they're waiting for you" where is he taking you? And why are you here you have too many questions and you want to know them. Words bearing came out of your mouth but you still managed to whisper.

"Wh-here are you-u taking me-e ?"

"Oh baby girl you don't wanna know"

"Whe-re am... I? why am I here?"

You asked terrified as the man in front of comes closer and grabs your arm in order to take you out of the room. Your dress was long which made it even harder to get freed from his grip and run.