The Sauna Test (Part 3)

Start from the beginning

"Billy!" Mike repeated in a sing-song voice.

"Who's there" Billy mocked Mike's voice.

"Billy! Billy!"

"You think this is funny, huh?" Billy asked in a deadly voice.

Mike laughed. "Billy. Come and find me."

"I find you, it is your funeral."

"Come and get me. Come on! Billy!"

Billy came into Nikki's view from her hiding place. He saw the dummy in the sauna and stopped in his tracks, looking ready to kill. "Got you."

Billy continued walking but a sinister smile came on his face as he clapped his hands and cackled.

"Come and get me, you piece of shit."

Billy opened the door and went in for the kill. He grabbed the dummy's throat and lifted it of the floor.

"Hey," Mike said into the radio. "Behind you."

Billy turned around to see El and Nikki standing side by side.

"Hi," El said as Billy threw the dummy down on the floor and started to go towards the girls.

El pushed him back, making him crash into the wall behind him as the rest of them got the chains and wrench to block the exit of the sauna.

"Got it!" Lucas said getting the lock to click. They ran back behind the girls as Billy pounded on the door.

He's going to break through, Nikki thought as she saw the door move with every hit from him.

Soon the pounding stopped as Billy's eyes widened, looking at the redhead that stood behind Nikki. "Max."

Nikki turned to Max who took a breath. "Do it."

***

"Max! Let me out of here!" Billy yelled, hitting the door. The heat was starting to kick in and Billy was not happy about any of it. "Let me out. You kids, you think this it funny. You kids think this is some kind of sick prank, huh? You little shits think this is funny? What is this? Open the door. Open the door! Open the door! Open the goddamn door!"

They watched has he called down slightly and fell back onto the floor. "It's not my fault." They heard him start t sob. "It's not my fault. Max, I promise you, it's not my fault."

Max walked up to the door and looked at Billy through the glass. "What's not your fault, Billy?"

"I've done things, Max. Really bad things. I didn't mean to. He made me do it."

"Who made you do it?"

"I don't know, it's like a shadow. Like a giant shadow. Please, Max."

The group looked at each other warily as Max continued to try to get answers out of him. "What did he make you do?"

"It's not my fault, okay?" Billy cried. "Max, please. Please, believe me, Max, it's not my fault. I tried to stop him, okay? I did. Please believe me, Max."

"Billy, it's gonna be okay," Nikki could hear Max's voice waver as the redhead tried to hold back tears. "We want to help you. We want to help you. You just have to talk to us, okay? You have to talk to us."

Just then Nikki felt the pit in her stomach deepen. Before she could say anything Will beat her to it. "I feel him. He's activated."

"Max get away from the door," Mike said calmly.

"What?" Max asked, turning to look at him.

"Get away from the door!"

"Max!" Nikki ran to her and pulled her away from the door as Billy broke the glass.