Take Me On A Date. ( JJ X Anne-Marie II ).

Start from the beginning

"Who's got you smiling like that?" Randolph asked as he walked into my room.

"Anne called she is coming to the show tonight." I said as I sat back up.

"Are you sure you don't like her?" Randolph asked as he laughed confusing me.

"What do you mean like her, she's a friend." I said.

"JJ I have seen you with your other female friends and it's not the same with Anne-Marie , I have seen you with her and the chemistry is different compared to a friendship." He said shaking his head.

"Bro she already has a boyfriend and she's a fucking world wide known celebrity why would she go for me." I chuckled at his stupidity.

"Bro I don't know, I'm just letting you know what all of us think." He said.

"What is that what all of you think that?" I asked surprised as he just nodded......

Anne-Marie's POV.

After the call with JJ , I put my phone down and squealed in happiness at being able to perform tonight and it's always fun to spend time with JJ.

"He said yes I'm assuming." Jazz my manager spoke from next to me.

"Yup and he wants me to perform with him too." I said very excitedly.

"Look at you all smiling." She said poking my side causing both of us to laugh.

"Are you sure you don't like him , like I've seen you this happy in a very long time and you always tell me JJ is so much fun to be around." She said a little more serious as I stopped laughing.

"He's just a really good mate, anyway I already have Adam." I sighed. Adam was my boyfriend only of 4 months but already our relationship was on the ropes, we haven't even spoken to each other in days.

"Babe you look so much more happy with JJ rather than that idiot who doesn't know to appreciate you." Jazz said . She didn't particularly like Adam, infact none of my friends did.

And she was true , eventhough Adam was my boyfriend, I did enjoy spending time with JJ more. It's like our energies matched each other's perfectly and he has the best laugh I have ever known but I was still in a relationship so JJ is off limits no matter how much I enjoy his company.

"We still have to make another song with JJ so you should probably start on that when he finishes his tour." Jazz said reminding me.

"Yup." I said as I looked out the window.

Timeskip to the evening before the show.

It was 7 p.m and me and Jazz had just got here to the venue of JJ's show. I had finished the book signing and meet and greet with my fans.

JJ had said that his manager would be waiting for us near the back entrance of the venue to take us backstage to him.

We got to the entrance and saw Mams his manager waiting for us. We both greeted him as he lead us through the security to the backstage area. The crowd had already filled up the venue and the DJ was hyping them up.

As we got neared to the stage I saw JJ jumping around and hyping himself up and talking with his friends.

"Hey JJ." I said walking closer to him.

"Anne, I'm so glad you could make it before the start." He said giving me a big hug making me smile.

We stood talking backstage for a little while before JJ had to go perform. We had decided that I would be closing out the show with him and was already miked up and ready.