"So how are you all" Xy asked us. "I'm perfectly fine" She answered as Alex snorted making Morrigan to give him a death stare.

"Yeah sleeping for 3 hours is very fine"

"What about you Alex still a manwhore" Morrigan ask him and gave him my cocky smirk which caused his smirk to vanish.

"My sex life is very none of your businesses" He defended himself as Xy and Morrigan snorted at his statement.

"Yeah when we hugged and touch you and we might catch your std is very bad" The girls started mocking him.

"Maybe you should for the right woman to be Alssio and I'm sure he wants a woman to call his mother too" Xy said as she is the most mature and a mother figure between the three of us.

"Someday"

Alessio is the best accident Alexander had. One of his hookups which got pregnant got very angry at him forgetting to wear condoms as being pregnant and having a child will ruin her modelling career. She was a snobby bitch and a gold digger. When she was about get birth, the doctor said that she can't have a natural birth because it's too risky, so she need to undergo to a surgery that would leave scars on her abdomen so she refused because it would ruin her body 'perfect body' or she meant her plastic body. As the day of her birth come still insisting on childbirth she ended passing away due to the complications of her birth.

Dumb bitch

"Let's go to the new club that just opened" Xy excitedly said "I know it's you day off tomorrow Ri so don't you dare refuse and also you Alex, I've already hired a nanny to babysit Alessio"

The business owner and the neurosurgeon sighed and nodded at the lawyer friend. "Okay I also want to get laid" Morrigan side commented.

"Same"

Guess who said it. The man whore himself, ladies and gentleman ✨Alexander D'angelo✨

The trio enjoyed their dinner as Alessio and Timmy fell asleep on each other.

"I'll text the location of the club later" Xy told the both of them. "I'll see you later" Morrigan and Xy then kissed the forehead of the passed out Alessio on Alexander's arms.

The awoken dog got in, on the backseat of her car continuing his beauty sleep.

...

Morrigan woke up with something wet in her face. 'Did I drool that much' she asked herself. She opened her eyes to see Timmy waking her up since yesterday his young master promise him a morning walk.

She chuckled at his antics and said rubbing his belly "Don't worry Timmy I'm awake and I did not forget about our promise"

She then got up from bed and took a shower. She wore a crop black shirt paired it with black cycling short ending right above he knees. She then finished the look with a pair of white running shoes and added a a diamond pendant choker necklace.

 She then finished the look with a pair of white running shoes and added a a diamond pendant choker necklace

She walk out of her room and put Timmy's black leash and she added a bandana handkerchief collar. Timmy barked in joy and excitement.

The best friends headed to the local park for fresh air after almost an hour of walking the two went to the nearest cafe to order for her morning coffee and breakfast.

Morrigan ordered 3 croissant, an Americano and water. The two then got to the park bench and ate their breakfast. His master gave her a 2.croissants which he ate very faster and a special treat for being a good boy.

She had to buy a new dress yet for tonight so she decided to leave Timmy at a dog grooming place for few minute while she buys her dress.

After she left Timmy at the grooming shop she went to Dior shop to buy her party dress.

"Hello what can I help you"

The sales lady greeted and asked her. "I'm finding for a party dress" She replied. "This way ma'am" The sales lady motioned to follow her.

After finding for the best dress she ended up picking a mini back dress that hugged her hour glass body perfectly and some sparkly heels and some bracelets she got addicted.

Her outfit for later^

She paid her things and exited the building to fetch her baby. The two then got home and cuddle each other as Morrigan will be going out later.

Please Vote and Comment!

Total words:

I'm so happy, I hope you are too <3