Lost Without You-III

Start from the beginning

Vi hugged the doctor in excitement but soon apologized for his childish behavior. The doctor too understood that how much they love their brother. Vi was thanking god numerous times for saving his bhai. He was eagerly waiting for the moment he will meet bhai. It was same excitement, nervousness, happiness, fear that he felt when he met mahi bhai for the first time. He was reminiscing the beautiful moment he met with mahi bhai. How virat became cheeks for his mahi bhai. How they pranked jaddu. How they were laughing in between of an ongoing match. How they made fun of those so called journalists who wrote about their rifts, which never existed. He can write a novel on ms.

When everyone was enjoying there was a person who was standing in a corner, with no emotions on  his face. He went to call someone.

On phone

Sonu: Mahi is in hospital. He met with an accident.

Other person : What? How dare you to play  prank on me??

Sonu : He is in abc hospital.

Other person : Mr. Suresh Raina, I'm not liking this disgusting prank of yours. You're doing with that yuvi right? He is behind this stupid prank of yours right ? You give the phone to him.

Sonu cut  the call  and stood there looking towards the icu.

Mumbai

Sachin met with a fuming dada.

(Debarati554, Tanzi18,cutegirlishoney you guys guessed it correct, it was dada)

Sachin : Kya hua dadi? Why are you showing your anger on this poor phone.

Sourav was almost crushing his phone in his hand.

Sourav : These kids. I need to teach a lesson to them. They think they can do anything.

Sachin: Now who did what?

Sourav: I just received a  call from sonu, he was saying that mahiya met with an accident and is in hospital right now.

Sachin: What???

Sourav: Exactly look at their audacity.

Sachin: And what if its truth?

Sourav: What are you saying sach. (getting scared) how can this be true?

Sachin: Call sonu again or yuvi.

Sourav: I've tried calling them, none of them answering my calls.

Sachin:Let me call virat.

Sourav:No use, I've tried calling him too, his number is unreachable.

Sachin:Fine, then I'm calling Rohit.

Sachin dialled rohit's number

Sachin:Hello, Rohit?

Rohit: Yes sir.

Sachin: Rohit? What happened?

Rohit was confused either to break this news to sachin or not.

Sachin: Rohit, where are you? If you are with mahi please give the phone to him, I need to talk to him urgently.

Rohit: I'm near him but he can't talk right now. Actually..

Sachin: Why can't he talk?

Rohit: He.. He is in hospital, he met with an accident.. But he is better now... You don't need to worry... We are with him...

Sachin didn't heard a single word after he listened to mahi's accident news..

Sourav was anxiously waiting for sachin to say that its just another prank of his kiddos. But sachin's expressions scared him, he feared that sonu was right.

Sourav: Sach, it's another prank of them right? Why are you silent? Say na?

Sachin: Our mahi is in hospital sourav.

Sourav was too shocked to react. His legs involuntarily started walking towards the door.

Sachin: Where are you going?

Sourav: London. My kiddo needs me. I need to be with mahiya.

Sachin:  Wait, I'll come along.

London

The nurse came and informed everyone that Ms has gained consciousness and they can meet him one person at a time.

But surprisingly no one came forward. An unknown fear was stopping them.

Seeing no one going, virat came forward and said that he'll go.

Vi took a deep breath and opened the door. The moment he saw bhai injured, so many wires attached him he wanted erase this sight from his mind. This gonna haunt him till rest of his life. His legs were rooted at that place.

Ms sensed someone's presence in the room and opened his eyes. He looked pale and weak but still managed to give a small smile to his kiddo.

Won't you meet me cheeks? said Ms in his ever so affectionate voice.

No. shouted virat who was standing near the door, he couldn't control his tears and ran from there..

Ms: Cheeku, cheeks, kiddo......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Precap

Heart to heart talk between Mahirat

Thank you everyone for your votes, special thanks to my lovely readers who give their precious comments. Will update the next part tomorrow till then enjoy reading this.