♥ Special Birthday Scenario ♥

Börja om från början

"I know. Today is the day when you gave birth to me, mom. My birthday. I just.. Don't know how to celebrate it without you guys." Y/n muttered, staring at the ground.

A hand suddenly placed on his shoulder and a voice calls out to him, "Y/n, you don't need us to celebrate your birthday. Look, there are other people who cared for you."

"This is the day when in my whole life I never ever regret on giving birth to you. Happy birthday my son."

Y/n looks up after hearing his parent's voice, but he only sees the tombstone.

"Thank you. Otou-san. Okaasan." Y/n let out a sigh before he stand up. Kanzaburo flew and land on his shoulder. He look once more at the tombstone before he walks away.

---

As Y/n approaches the class 1-a dorm with Kanzaburo. Shinsou saw the swordsman and immediately went to him.

"Hey Tomioka." He greets him. "Where have you been?"

"Went to visit my parents." Y/n answered and Shinsou nodded. "I better go inside our dorm and take a rest."

"Wait!" Shinsou blurts out causing Y/n to look at him confused. "Um.. I know that you're tired but.." Shinsou caught a sight of Midoriya and Iida at the window of their dorm. They asked him to keep Y/n away from the dorm.

"I.. actually wanted to show you what I have been training." Shinsou says, hoping that the other would agree.

"Hmmm. Sure thing. I'm not that tired." Y/n says much to Shinsou's relief.

"Alright, come on."

Meanwhile at the dorm, Iida and Midoriya silently cheered as they watch Shinsou and Y/n walk away.

"Alright guys! We have to work fast! Shinsou might not keep Tomioka distracted any longer!" Iida announced to the rest of class 1-A.

"Don't worry Iida-kun!" Hado says. "We're try to distract him too after Shinsou." Togata and Amajiki nodded in agree.

"We need to add more sparkling. This birthday will be dazzling!" Aoyama says.

"I think this should be enough." Hagakure says as they're decorating with Kaminari, Ojiro and Sero's help.

"Sato! Do you need some help with baking?" Kirishima asked as he went to Sato.

"Yao-momo! This smells delicious! Y/n-kun will surely loved it!" Uraraka cheerfully says, staring Y/n's favourite dish.

"I followed Aizawa-sensei's cooking direction for Tomioka's favourite food." Yaoyorozu says.

"I can see Tomioka will have the most brightest smile once he sees this Yao-momo." Jirou added.

Midoriya spotted Eri and walks towards her, he notices the butterfly hairpin on her hair that Y/n gave to her. "Eri-chan."

Eri looks up at Midoriya, "Deku-san, I forgot about something.. a gift."

Midoriya softly gaze at the little girl as he knelt down, "Knowing Y/n, I'm sure the only gift he wanted was us. Being his friend." Eri smiled at Midoriya.

---

Y/n and Shinsou began to walk back to the dorm while Y/n gave some advice to Shinsou which he could use.

"Alright, I'll be going now Shinsou. It was fun hanging out with you." Y/n waved at Shinsou who was panicking inside. He couldn't think anymore idea to keep the swordsman distracted.

"Y/n-kun!" The mentioned boy turn to where the voice belong to. "Hado-san."

"You wanna come and buy some milkshake?"