"You're joking, right?" i asked him.

"No" he said.

"Are you... Are you serious? Really?" i asked him still not believing his words.

"Its not safe for you and Neha to stay in that apartment. So i asked Sameer to pick Neha from her office this afternoon to pack your all things" he said with serious expression on his face.

"Dev, just because of that threatening call you took this decision?" i asked him shocked.

"Yes and my gaurds informed me that some men are stalking you and Neha both outside office and your apartment. Thats why i took this decision" he said.

"Your guards?" i asked him confused.

"Yes. I appointed some gaurds to protect you both from the beginning" he said. I don't know what to say. I closed my eyes to clear my head.

"I already informed our family about the issue. My Chachi already prepared two room for you and Neha. Neha is there also in our house waiting for us to come" he said.

"Dev, i mean how can i stay in your house? It will be very awkward" i said in my frightened voice.

"Its Our house. And why will it be awkward? Actually everyone is very happy to welcome you in our house. Just trust me, Aashu. After that call, i just don't want to take any risk. If you stay in our house with me, then i will be relieved" he said kissing my knuckles. I nodded at him hesitantly. I don't know why i am feeling nervous. Soon the car came to a halt.

"Don't be nervous. I am with you" he said with a smile. I nodded at him feeling relaxed after hearing his words.

Dev Malhotra's Pov

"Ananya, where is Aashu?" i asked her. After coming to my house, everyone surrounded Aashu. And i went to my dad's study with my Chachu to discuss about the threatening call. I convinced my dad and Chachi that i will take care of the matter. But after discussing the matter with my dad and Chachu, i am trying to talk with Aashu. But no one was leaving her side. I just went to attend a call and here they all took her to somewhere.

"Me, Aasha bhabi, Neha bhabi and Varun bhai we all are going to watch a movie. You know one thing, bhai? Badi ma and my ma both are preparing Aashu bhabi's and Neha bhabi's favorite snacks" she said excitedly and ran towards the kitchen.

Why i am not getting some time alone with my girlfriend? They all are snatching her away from me. I gritted my teeth. She said about watching movie. So Aashu must be in the mini home theater room. I walked towards the theater room. There she is laughing with Neha and Varun while eating popcorns. Neha and Varun is sitting beside each other. Aasha is sitting beside Neha.

"Bhai move" Ananya whispered from my behind. She is carrying snacks in a tray. I moved aside and went inside with her.

"Bhabis see, all your favorite snacks" she said placing the snacks tray on the coffee table.

"Dev bhai? Why are you here? You won't like to watch movies usually, right?" Varun asked me with a smirk.

"I am here to watch movie with you all" i said and was about to sit beside Aashu but my devil sister sat beside her before i could.

"I forgot to ask you about one thing Dev bhai. When you're going to leave for your penthouse?" Anu asked me with her innocent face. I glared at her and sat beside Varun placing a pillow on my lap.

"I am not going anywhere. Why will i leave when my Aashu is here?" i said with a shrug and looked at Aashu with a smirk. She looked down shyly. My god! Seeing her blushing like this i just want to kiss her red cheeks.