A/N PLS READ

Heyyyyyyyyy so it's been almost a year since I last updated and I've been thinking a lot about this story the last couple days......

No I'm not discontinuing this story well mostly, I'm gonna re-wright this story and rewrite the characters as when I started this story I was around 12ish and I'm now 15 almost 16.

So in the new rewrite Alexandra will go through a LOT of changes and if you do not agree or do not want to read this new story that is okay and I understand. So the main change will be their backstory and well their gender as I feel more comfortable wrighing male characters now I wanted to change Alexandra to Alexander, I know big change but another change is that Alexander will be transgender ftm so male presenting but much to his disappointment they will be female bodied.

I feel this will be more comfortable for me to wright as I am also Trans ftm and Pan.

There will be a lot of changes as I said and I understand if you do not wish to read this new version.

I will update again when i finish the first chapter of "His son" (Yes I am calling it that) and I'll give you more info then.

Thank you guys again for all of the support you have given more over the past four years wrighing this and hopefully you will like the new version too.

-Sebastian