Episode 3

ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛ ᴍᴏʀᴇ , ᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛ ʟᴇss᪥

♡︎𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐫 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 ♡︎

__________________________________________

This is after turbo and before rise time line.
___________________________________________

Valt pov
People ask me why I am so kinda and nice and sometimes they say I am stupid *laughs*

Well I always follow what my parents taught me.

They taught me to appreciate those who love you,help those who need you, forgive those who hurt you and forget those who leave you...

This always helped me... These things are true...

I was walking outside of the bc sol. But suddenly I got tackled by dante.

"woah d-Dante ..I-I... C-can't breathe..." I said while drum was hugging me tightly.

"hehe valt-senpai!! Me and some bc sol members planned for a sleepover party!!" said drum as he got off me.

"really?" I asked with stars in my eyes.

"yes!! I wanted to ask if you can join us too? Please?" he asked with puppy dog eyes.

"*chuckles* sure why not?" I asked while seeing how happy dante is... It makes me smile and remind me of my old self too...

"yay!!! I am gonna go ask honcho, delta, free and everyone as possible as I can!!" shouted drum while running.

He gives me memorise of me and my mom playing with each other...

"he-" someone said behind me and because of that I kinda jumped.

"oh.. It's you free. I kinda got scared" I said while scratching my head.

"I wanted to ask if you can battle me..." he said in his usual boring tone.

"sure" I said after that I followed him.

After battling

Still valt's pov

"the battle was awesome free!" I said while smiling.

"hm.." he said while nodding a little.

"oh wait I gotta go free bye!" I said and went away.

I remember Dante called me for a sleepover party so I headed to his room.

When I got there, the room's lights were off.

"huh?" I said while turning on the lights.

But there I found a paper in the bed.

I took the paper and read

we decided to go to cafeteria so please come there!

To- valt senpai

"OK?" I said while turning off the lights and going.

What are they really planing to do?...

After reaching the cafeteria

"huh? Why is the cafeteria lights too turned off?" I asked to myself while searching for they switch.