"Great! Me and my dads' spent the summer with my Grandma in Russia." Lana said, grinning.

"You're Russian?" Diana asked.

"Part. One of my dads is." Lane nodded. "Ты выглядишь красиво,"

Diana frowned. "What does that mean?"

"You look pretty," Lane smiled.

"Thank you, Lane. You look handsome, too," Diana smiled, softly at the young second year. "Hey, would you teach me some Russian?"

Lane nodded. "Of course. I got to go. До встречи, Ана," (See you, Ana)

Diana watched as her little second-year friend hurried over to two tall men before walking out of the hop. After the blonde paid for her stuff, the four of them walked towards the exit of the shop when Lavender Brown called out to Ron. "Hi, Ron,"

"Hi," Ron said, simply.

"How are Fred and George doing it? Half of Alley's closed down," Hermione asked.

"Fred reckons people need a laugh these days," Diana answered as they walked down the street.

"I reckon he's right," Harry agreed.

"Oh no," Hermione said sadly. "Everyone got their wands from Ollivander's,"

The four of them busted their way into the busted shop, everything was burnt and the windows were shattered.

"Harry," Ron said. "Is it me, or do Draco and mummy look like two people who don't want to be followed."

The twins exchanged a look, before seeing their cousin and his mother walking into KnockturnAlley. Diana glanced at Hermione, whom face was flickered with a unreadable expression.

The four of them decided to follow the mother and son into KnockturnAlley, watching them go into Borgin and Burkes. The group climbed on the roof of a building, getting a better view.

Fenrir Greyback, the Werewolf Death Eater who bitten Remus when he was little, came into view. He turned around making the four of them duck. Unlucky for them, the Werewolf closed the curtains, blocking their view.

***

On the train to Hogwarts, Diana sat next to Hermione, reading the Quibbler that Luna gave her. Her other hand softly stroked the black cat on her lap that Arthur had gotten for her. Kit, his name was, purred on his mother's lap, soaking up the affection.

"So, what was Draco doing with the weird-looking cabinet?" Ron asked. "And who were all those people?"

"Don't you see? It was a ceremony, an initiation." Harry answered.

Hermione shook her head, her face showing the same unreadable emotion from before. "Stop it, Harry. I know where you're going with this,"

"It's happened. He's one of them." Harry said.

"One of what?" Ron asked, confused.

Diana glanced at her best friend, before looking at her brother. "Harry is under the impression Draco Malfoy is now a Death Eater."