I can't recall taking my seatbelt off, but in no time, I find myself straddling Charlie in the driver's seat-not the most comfortable position I've been in but somehow in that moment, nothing mattered apart from the hardened budge rubbing against my opening and the feeling of Charlie's mouth on my skin. Hot. Scathing. On fire. And it burned all the way to my core-the very centre of my being.

He leaves a trail of kisses down my neck to my collarbone, and then further down to the hollow between my chest. My body tightens desperately in response as I wait for him to make the next move. For him to lead. I lean backwards, giving him access to do whatever he wants with me. Wanting him to take me over the edge.

Charlie wastes no time in pulling the neckline of my dress down and taking one beady nipple into his mouth. I let out the a cry of joy. I just love when he does that. Charlie chuckles against my nipple, like he can hear my exact thought.

"God." I breathe. Unable to say anything else as Charlie's tongue swirls around one breast, his hand cupping the second gently, his fingers kneading the nipple. My vagina was hurting. Screaming for release. I needed Charlie. "Charlie. Please."

"We need to talk." Charlie says in between wet kisses, alternating between breasts. I grind against him in protest, my hands tangling up in his hair. Charlie takes my moan as an answer. "Are you listening?"

I nod absentmindedly. "Talk," I say, focused on Charlie's mouth. "Talk." I say again, like the first time wasn't enough. Charlie makes a guttural sound, deep in his throat before pulling back. Despite the heat of my body, I suddenly feel cold at the break in contact.

"What are you doing?" I ask breathlessly as my eyes open to see the wicked look on his face. Charlie's hands drop from my breasts as our eyes meet. Despite the fact that we are both cramped into the drivers seat in the most compromising, uncomfortable position ever, Charlie still managed to look almost ethereal under the  moon light with his messy hair and swollen lips. I don't even want to guess what I look like right now but i deduce it'd be giving deer caught in headlight.

Charlie, with all the seriousness in the world, stares at me. "We are talking."

"You want us to talk right now?" I ask in an incredulous tone. He nods and adjusts my top to cover up my exposed breast. "You're being serious." He nods once again and I almost reach for his neck. Instead I fold my hands under my chest, trying hard to ignore the throbbing in between my legs and to control my breathing. "Talk."

"Did I piss you off earlier when we were at Young's?"

It takes a second for my mushy brains to come back to earth, but when it does my mouth form an 'oh' as I take in the question-and his face. Charlie's demeanour has changed. He looks anxious. His eyes filled with worry. "No," I say immediately. "No Charlie, you didn't."

"Are you sure? You seemed kind of annoyed with me and I don't think-I don't think I handled it...well."

"No." I say more firmly, still trying to understand why he would think he pissed me off when it had quite been the opposite. "I thought I pissed you off after-I thought you didn't speak to me because-"

"No," his voice is quiet, his gaze unwavering. I swallow. "I'm not pissed off."

I try to ignore the intensity of the relief I feel at his words. But it's too intense to ignore. So instead, I say "It didn't seem like you wanted to talk to me," and try
try to wiggle out of his laps but he doesn't let me-his hands stay on my hips firmly to keep me in place. I sigh, forcing myself to look at him. "After what I said." I add quietly.

"What you said doesn't change anything sophomore. Just because you didn't accept my compliment doesn't make it any less true." He says softly with so much genuineness that I feel my throat start to close up and my heart squeezes with emotion. "And I didn't speak-not because I'm pissed at you, no- but because I couldn't stop thinking about how much of an ass I've been to you. So much that you'd have to second guess any nice shit I say and think I'm saying it because we had sex."