𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓞𝓷𝓮 (Edited)

A/N: Hi Everyone! I am editing some stuff in this story and tried to correct some errors but since I don't have a proof-reader I am not so sure if it's all clean now but I did my best. You may re-read it or just proceed to the updated chapter (once I'm done editing), the plot was not changed after all. Thank you very much for supporting this Book. I appreciate it so much!

CHAPTER ONE

JAIMIE's P.O.V.

Who says that there is such thing as forever? I'm not bitter or anything but it's the truth! Okay, I'll admit it, I'm bitter! But who wouldn't?! After falling in love with him and then breaking my heart? He came into my life and ruined everything... I can't understand what goes inside those cheater's mind. I mean someone like me for example. For them to play with someone's heart as if we're not feeling anything and what's worse is that it seems to amused them! I can't find the logic in there. I know I'm blabbering but I can't help it. It still hurt.

I'm Jaimie Andrei McKenzy, I'm a second year college student taking Business Administration. This is my story where I fall in... out and in love again.

"Jaimie! Wait up! Where are you going?" my best friend Vhiel 'short for Vhienna Elmira Reivera', said as she run over to me, her hair was dyed in red and grey is bouncing carelessly behind her. She is my only friend.

I don't know why she hang out with me. In fact, Vhiel is a busy buddy, she's popular, she's rich, beautiful from head to toe and kinda nice though her vocabulary is quite broad. "The classroom is over there not this way and the class is about to start. Hey what's wrong!?" she asked worriedly when she noticed my silence.

I ignored her and keep on walking. I know it's obviously written all over my face because I know I can't hide the hurt in my eyes. I sighed as she keeps on following behind me.

"Wait, wait, wait, don't tell me you caught him again?!" she guessed trying to stop me. "Sh*t! That bastard excuse of a-"

"Language!" I interrupted her profanity lines as I stopped walking to turn to her.

"Hell!" I just rolled my eyes as she went on. "I really don't like that fu-" I put my hand over her mouth, I hate hearing curses.

She forcefully slaps my hand away, "Fine!" she sighed as we go out of the door leading to the university's garden.

"But Jaimie, if he keeps on doing that sh-thing, I think it'll be better to break up with him instead. To think that what he's doing is thousand times painful than getting rejected by your own mate!" she said as if she knows better than me in terms of relationship, where in fact she never had a boyfriend since birth!

Argh! I know very well that she had a point but... I don't know anymore! I'm such an idiot!

I thought mates are meant to be together forever. Mates should be loyal with each other. They are not supposed to be in someone else's arms other than their other half, their mate, soul mate! But how could my own mate do that to me? It would have been a lot better if he just rejected me the first time we bump into each other in the library on that fateful day. The day where our fate collided.

The moment our eyes met and felt the spark. That very moment where we accidentally touched each other's hand. I know and he knows that we're mates. He just stared at me blankly, then said that I was his and no one is to touch me.

From that day onwards, we constantly meet with each other secretly. Although there is nothing to hide about us since we are mates but he insist that we keep it to ourselves. We usually meet in the library or behind the university grounds.