U-turn

Lam
Another day I was on my way to college. it was a delightful morning & the sunray coming from the tree.

The view caught my eye. as I was walking unconsciously I bumped into someone he was a quite handsome and tanned body.

I said sorry after some time and he didn't say anything but kept on staring at me.

I didn't feel right so, I just ran fast.
then I sat on my seat and after some time class started.

A boy came running at the door all eyes were on him. I was lost in my thought I didn't notice when someone sat next to me.

when I saw the same guy. I panicked and stand up & everyone's eyes were on me now.
I felt awkward and my face became red. I sat down once again.

The sweaty and chocolate smell hit me & I could no longer contain myself.

ohhhhh.......my one and only chocolate boy his tan skin it was making me dizzy 💫 throwing me into a different dimension.

with all my courage I started looking 👀 at him who was....(park ya our hero is here let's see what happens).

They were staring at the eyes of each other lost in some other Universe.

Let's see what is happening in our hero parks life.......

Park

I was on my way to college when I saw the same boy with milky smooth skin (lam) on his way.

I was about to go near him. when I saw him with a boy who was glancing at my milky boy I felt like, I wanted to kill that man
(I know u must be thinking can someone develop feeling in one day I too don't know) one thing I know is that i  wanted to beat
That  man with my bare hands 🙌.

when my milky ran away.
I ran to the bathroom and punched the wall till my breath came back & I ran to my class.

I saw my milky on the corner of the seat. I ran towards him he was lost in thoughts. until we started starting the competition which I think wasn't going to end fast.

I asked him if we can be friends???
as I don't know much about this college. (which was just an excuse for my evil mind).
And he accepted it.

Then I asked his name & to my surprise, he told me (lam) his name
I was in nine clouds ☁️ God I so happy and he smiled I was whipped for a sec.

I was back (my mind was like ❤️ ur mine baby u wanted or not ).
he had this some kind of cold, silent aura and I thank him for that because of it not many people were around him.

He was about to leave. I panicked what should I do I grabbed his hand.

Word wasn't coming out of my mouth and he was looking with sweet, soft and lingering eyes.

I gathered my courage and asked his number so that I could ask him about college as I am not familiar with it. He hesitated so, I was about to say it was ok but he gave me his number.

Just don't ask me what I was feeling those lovely hands on my phone tying my happiness.

I was sooooooo happy. then he went out I kept staring at my phone omg I lost him he was gone.

 then he went out I kept staring at my phone omg I lost him he was gone

I still wasn't able to control my happiness so I ran.....
(Can u think where???) One & Only bathroom and started dancing & I came out of there like nothing happened u won't know until u fall for someone......my face was hurting due to grinning.

What will the park do??? After having lams /milky's number....what do u think let me know 🤣😜😜😜evil grin