🎼Addiction

"started off with a kiss (uh huh),never expectin' this (uh huh),And now I'm here copin' with my addiction..."

🎼•🎼•🎼•🎼•🎼•

The night ended as usual for  business owner Kenneth Edmonds. He was clearing up his table and shutting down his computer when his assistant Candace came walking in.

"Is there anything else  I can do for you before I go Mr.Edmonds? ya know a back rub,help you clear you table..." She smirked as her heels slowly smacked against the glass floor as she made her way over to Kenny.

"No Candace,that will be all" Kenny rolled his eyes at this scene that has happened once too many times.

"And since you wanna act like Janet Jackson, lock the door before you go" he got up throwing his keys at her before he walked out.

Candace frowned as she watched him walk out leaving her alone standing there.She sighed,why must he ignore her efforts? All she's trying to do is help the man.

She went back to her office grabbing her stuff before leaving the enormous building.

Kenny drove home in silence, stopping at a stoplight by himself.

He checked his pure gold Rolex watch seeing it's 9:00pm he looked back to see the greenlight on before he drove off, his Ferrari engine the only noise through the tranquil and empty streets.

His phone rung, startling him,he answer his phone and soon a male's voice was heard booming through the car speakers.

"Kenny,My man!" He heard knowing the voice all too well.

"What's up Anthony?"

"There's a new club opening tonight,and me and the boys are bout to hit it up, whatcha ya say man,wanna make a spin?" Anthony asked already knowing the answer.

"Not tonight man,I just came off of work" Kenny said as always.

"NoT tOnIgHt MaN" Anthony mocked."why you have to be so boring man, Alisha probably in heaven having fun while you out here being "boring Bevon".

"I'm not boring" Kenny tried to convince more of himself than Anthony.

"yes you are,every time we ask you to come out with us,you be acting like your ass is filled with grass" Anthony  laughed making Kenny groan.

"I'll show you  I'm not boring, ill be there in 20 minutes Kenny said still driving." What's the address he said sounding serious.

"its next to that new celebrity hotel"

"Good"

"I know-" Anthony got out before Kenny hung up before adding pressure to the pad,now speeding down the road.
________________

In 15 minutes Kenny had reached his destination,he parked his car and was now making his way to the front.

He stopped to read the name of the building.

"The masqueraders.Our secret, your adventure." He read the words that had a huge purple lit  mask next to it.

"this oughta be fun" he mumbled before adjusting his suit and continuing on his trail.

He showed the bouncer his ID and the man immediately took him to the VIP spot in front of the stage where he saw the rest of his friends.

All he saw were half naked women walking around with masks that matched their outfits.

"Wait is that Kenny?" Cordell pretended to clear his eyes making everyone look in his direction.

"yo it is Kenny!" Shouted Lamar.

Sheet Music: T&K oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें