Chapter two: monster

Brooklynn flopped down on her bed in her room and she sighed and got changed into her pyjamas. After getting under the covers Brooklynn closed her eyes to get some sleep however she heard the sounds of something walking on the roof, at first she thought it was just a Pteranodon or a Tupandactylus. However she realized it was to heavy to be either of those. "What the hell is up on there?" Brooklynn asked herself and she looked over at the clock on her night stand and she sighed in annoyance. It was one in the morning and she didn't get any sleep, Brooklynn got up and started to walk down the hallway of the penthouse. However that's when she heard the sound of a window being smashed and Brooklynn looked around wildly.

"What happened?" Kenji asked having just woken up  also wearing his pyjamas.

"I don't know I was about to ask you the same thing." Brooklynn said in reply and the two began to search the penthouse however Brooklynn noticed claw marks on the walls of one of the hallways.

"Definitely a dinosaur." Kenji said looking at the claw marks.

"But which one?" Brooklynn asked as Darius inspected the claw marks.

"They're like a Raptor's but much bigger." Darius announced with a slight hint of fear in his voice.

"What species do we all know that's raptor like but dangerous?" Kenji asked and two candidates came to mind.

"The Scoprios Rex and Indoraptor." Brooklynn said and she remembered how the Scoprios Rex had nearly killed Sammy on Isla Nublar and how An Indoraptor had nearly killed Maisie and her when they were hiking.

"We need to get the Jaeger suits." Darius said knowing that the only real way to kill the hybrids and not severely damage the building was to use the Jaeger suits.

"But does anyone remember how to pilot them?" Kenji asked and the others just shrugged and nested the garage dedicated to the Jaeger suits.

"I call Valor Omega!" Darius called out as he ran towards the Jaeger suit.

"I guess I'm using Saber Athena." Brooklynn said as she walked towards the orange Jaeger. Kenji at first looked at Tacid Iacon thinking of using the Jaeger suit that Jake used to kill Madness, but he then decided to use November Ajax.

After activating the Jaeger suit Kenji was greeted by an AI's voice. "Welcome back Mr. Kon." The voice said and Kenji activated the taser knuckles and taser prongs emerged from the hand and electricity crackled between the the prongs on each knuckle.

"It's good to be back." Kenji said in reply and he walked off the stand the Jaeger suit stood on and he deactivated the taser knuckles. Darius was having trouble walking since this was basically his first time in a Jaeger suit. Brooklynn was almost a natural when she walked in Saber Athena.

"Let's get hunting." Darius said over the comm channel and Kenji stopped him from going off on his own using his arm.

"Brooklynn takes lead, she knows how to use a Jaeger suit. Your staying behind me." Kenji said and Brooklynn replied with.

"Aw, Kenji I didn't know you were such a gentleman." Brooklynn said teasingly and Kenji just facepalmed while Darius laughed.

"Just get going." Kenji growled and Brooklynn led the group through the penthouse. Claw marks lined the halls and Kenji activated the Jaeger suits spotlights. Darius nearly fell to the ground at random and Kenji looked back at him. "Darius, what happened?" Kenji asked and Darius got up.

"I don't know something just tripped me." Darius said in reply still struggling to stand.

"Keep close." Kenji said however he then noticed that Brooklynn had gone missing. "Brooklynn where did you go?" Kenji asked looking around the corner and he had seen that she had vanished without a trace.

"Kenji something-!" Darius was then pulled into the shadows by a clawed hand before he could finish his sentence and Kenji chased after it however he skidded to a halt when he nearly charged out a broken window.

Kenji then jumped out of the window as he noticed a black shadow and he skidded down the wall and then rammed his shoulder into the shadow. Kenji's eyes widened at what he saw. It was an Indoraptor but it was larger then normal and it held Darius by the arm with Brooklynn in the other and the Valor omega's visor was cracked however the Indoraptor had a burn mark injury on it's shoulder probably from the rail gun's on Valor Omega's forearms.

The Indoraptor then dropped Kenji on the ground and stared at Kenji snarling softly. Kenji activated his taser knuckles and the Indoraptor screeched at him and the two charged at each other.

author note:

i hope Ya'll enjoyed this chapter, also this chapter could be used for Halloween. Also a larger indoraptor is pretty intimidating.

 Also a larger  indoraptor is pretty intimidating

the design for November Ajax.

the design for Saber Athena.

the design for Valor Omega.