Chapter 1: Abandoned

"It's been ten years since I've last heard the sound of children laughing, the machines working....everything is dark....I miss the good old days...I miss when kids would hug me or take some mini versions of myself home with them along with other toys....I miss the sound of the Make a Friend machine running, hearing the sound of laughter and joy....ten long...dark years....I've been collecting dust in the storage room, hearing nothing but the wind outside....feeling lonely....and lost."

.

.

.

.

.

The inside of Playtime Co. has been empty for ten years, broken toys, old posters, machines down, just silence filled the air. Ever since those accidents, the factory has been abandoned, with all the toys inside. Inside the old storage room, a tall, green bug-like toy was sitting on the floor, covered with dust and it looks at the floor. The creature blinks its eyes and sneezes, a cloud of dust lifting off their fur and they shake it off. It looks at an old box next to a Huggy Wuggy one and it said in pink letters "Cuddle Bug" and opens it, pulling out a smaller version. Cuddle Bug sighs and looks around the dusty room and stands up, stretching their legs and wings. They get their tail unstuck from the storage boxes and ducks to fit through the doorway and leaves the room.

It's been a long time since Cuddle Bug last roamed the factory, and it was just empty. Paint chipping off, toys broken, boxes knocked over and nothing but silence filled the building. The walk around, their hooves gently click on the floor as they look around, and leave the storage area and go through the vents and arrive at the Make a Friend machine. Cuddle Bug walks around, looking at the machine and the broken container of where the toy parts went and they stand in the center, remembering the children making their own toys, laughing and how everything was joyful.

Cuddle Bug climbs back through the vents, navigating around and gets to what she called the "Claw Room" because of the big claw and they leave through a door into a dark hallway, and leaves and finds another room where a Huggy Wuggy statue like toy was, but when they entered, he wasn't there. Cuddle Bug walks around in curiosity and sees the old power room and the door that leads to the entrance. They leave the room and head back into the Make a Friend room and sits on the floor, just staring at the machine in front of them. Cuddle Bug holds the small toy version of themselves and hugs it tight, and curls in a small ball, their eyes watering, feeling lonely.

.

.

.

.

A Bundle of Cuddles (Poppy Playtime Fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें