Is it too late to realise my mistake?? #Riansh Ts #part 3

Continues......

Vansh immediately ordered Angre to call ambulance after listening doctor's words. He was really very scared....he was blaming himself for the condition of his lifelines......

Soon ambulance arrived doctor laid Riddhima on stretcher sliding it in the ambulance proceded towards the hospital......whole time while in ambulance vansh was holding Riddhima's hand in his.....he was still confused by the happenings....he was wondering what would have happened that his Riddhima landed up in hospital......he had asked Angre to collect the footage of the pool side where he found her........

They arrived in hospital..... doctor shifted her in OT....while Vansh was asked to wait outside.....at the mean time he recieved Angre's call....."Yes Angre did you found anything in the footage"......"Bhai I have sent the footage on your number" said Angre......cutting the call Vansh checked his message log to see the video downloading.....as the video downloaded he opened it without wasting even a second......

In video he saw Riddhima walking dazzily on pool edge keeping one hand on head and other on her belly...she fainted which resulted in hitting her head on the table kept nearby......there was nothing suspicious......

Now he could do nothing but to just pray for their safety.....with every passing second he was feeling as somebody was snatching away his soul from him.......

After almost 2 hours doctor came out of OT.....Vansh ran up to her with his questions....." Dr. how's my wife? My baby? Are they alright? Is there something serious? Can I meet her?"....."Mr. Raisinghania cool down let me speak.....umm....I wouldn't say they are alright but yeah! they are out of danger.....you could meet them after they are shifted to the VIP ward and you have to take extra care of your wife she is physically and mentally drained her luck was nice that she made up today nor their survival chance was very low" answered Dr......and left leaving Vansh in his thoughts....

Now Vansh promisee himself that he will always take care of them.....and always trust his wife no matter what....he had now made up his mind to take them away from this risky world....

                                                       The End.....