The vibrator

Kurt smirks and grabs the vibrator.

"Alright dork put your boxers back on I got an idea." Julian stands up and puts his boxers back on. Kurt stands up and pushes Julian onto the bed, laying on his stomach.

"Now if you ever want me to stop just say sour and I'll stop." Kurt says turning on the vibrator. He spreads Julians legs open and sticks the vibrator on his clit. As Julian starts moaning Kurt grabs the back of his waist band and pulls it over his head, giving him an atomic.

Julian moans loudly and he lifts his head back.

"Oh look at how pathetic my boy is. Such a little nerd." Kurt teases pushing the vibrator and tugging on Julians boxers.

"F-f-fuck oh fuck, it h-hurts..." Julian whines,

"You know the safe word dork, don't lie to me you know you like it." Julian starts to push himself up and Kurt puts his hands behind his back. "Move these and you get spanked again." He says looking around Julians room. He spots a belt and grabs it.

Kurt uses the belt and tied Julians hands behind his back. Kurt steps back and unzips his pants taking out his 6 inch cock. He spits in his hand and he start rubbing it. He's hard within two minutes and he takes the atomic off and turns the vibrator up. He flips Julian on his back and grabs the front of his waistband.

Julian shakes from pleasure when he see's Kurts cock. Kurt quickly pulls up on his boxers giving Julian a front wedgie. Julian moans and lifts his head back. Not being able to take anymore Julian goes stiff and moan loudly as he cums. Kurt turns off the vibrator and pulls a condom out of his pocket. He slips it on and gets on the bed.

With Kurt on his knees and Julian siting up Kurts hard cock was right in Julians face.

"Should I um suck you off or?"

"Oh my god nerd obviously." Julian closes his eyes and puts his mouth on Kurts cock. Kurt moans and Julian starts sucking.

"Damn you're pretty good for a nerd." Kurt moans. He grabs the back of Julians head and moves it back and forth on his cock. "Oh fuck oh fuck yeah suck my dick bitch boy." Julian moans and goes faster.

6 minutes later Kurt cums. Julian takes his mouth off and Kurt puts the condom in the trash container in his room.

"You know I think you are a nerd, but you're a cute nerd. I'll date you, as a favor of course." Kurt says putting his cock away and sitting down with Julian. He rolls his eyes

"Whatever you say Kurt. I'm not the one who kissed first." Kurt pins Julian down, lifts his shirt and twists Julians nipples.

(Hey thanks for reading, please don't forget to comment and vote i really appreciate it, be safe and stay good people)