𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍

𝑻𝑰𝑴𝑬 𝑺𝑲𝑰𝑷  (𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑠𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑦 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑝𝑠)
𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑 𝐏𝐎𝐕
Everything was fine, not until Alena got to know that Jacob loves her but she doesn't. She didn't wanted to hurt him too neither would she accept him. She didn't tell about this to Edward but he already knew about what Jacob was planning to do, further.

𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐏𝐎𝐕
I called Jacob to meet me in the park cuz, I wanted to clear all this out. I didn't wanted to hurt him but I had to....I had my reasons too. After waiting for him he finally arrived...I smiled at him and he smiled back but small smile. I'm used to it, at least he doesn't give me his cold shoulders but to Ed he does I don't really know why they don't get along but I hope one day they'll. I was lost in my thoughts when the voice interrupted it...
"Alena",he said in a slightly cold but deep voice.

"Huh? Ohh you here, right!", I said nervously.

"Hmm, why did you call me here?", he questioned.

"Umm Jacob, you know I wanted to have a conversation with you..... O don't know how to start, but-", I stated in a nervous tone.

𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐎𝐁 𝐏𝐎𝐕
Alena called me me in this park, I reached here...but I knew what she would talk about but still pretend not to know anything. I smirked knowing she would be mine anyhow.
"What's the matter?", I spoke calmly.

"Actually, Ja-acob....I go-ot t-to kno-ow t-that yo-ou like-e me?",she stuttered.

I chuckled darkly,but I went unnoticed by her and said,"Oh, so you got to know about it? Hmm it's ok Alena, I understand you love Edward right?"
I just wanted to act as if I will be sad, but I smirked internally.

"Yeah and we are officially dating now, Jacob. I-I'm really sorry! I didn't mean to h-hurt you but I hope you understand.... you'll find someone better than me and even if you want I can also help...hmm??", she said flashing a small smile.
I could feel she was guilty, but aww my babygirl you don't need to cuz you'll be mine and I'll make you forget Edward.....

"Yeah, I understand...sure you can after all we are 𝐹𝑅𝐼𝐸𝑁𝐷𝑆", I said smiling more likely smiling.
"So I should take my leave now, you done right? And should I drop you off at your house?", I asked showing concern, after all she's my babygirl.

"Ohh yea, I'm done and thank you but I'll go alone... don't worry", she said smiling.

"C'mon, it's not like I'll eat you or 𝑘𝑖𝑑𝑛𝑎𝑝 you", I said smirking a bit but unnoticed by her.

"Haha, ok... let's go then. I'll tell you the route on our way",she replied smiling.

We went towards our car, sat inside it and drove off....

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑 𝐏𝐎𝐕
Little did they know someone heard them, heard everything they talked about and also thoughts of Jacob and was now planning something.....
"So you are trying to take her away from me, huh?", 𝐻𝐸 said smirking.

"You'll be able to take her, if I let you and make her forget about me? Fool of you to think that, I'll never let that happen. You've chosen wrong path 𝐽𝑎𝑐𝑜𝑏 𝐹𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔, now be ready to face the consequences.", 𝐻𝐸 said in his deep voice chuckling darkly with a cold gaze.

So ,I hope you'll guys will love this chapter too.
Sorry if there's any grammatical or spelling errors.
Thank you, stay safe all..💜✨