𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀

𝐄𝐃𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐎𝐕
Before she could say anything I pecked her lips, she was in shocked I laughed a bit... staring at her face, she looked so cute. I shaked her a bit and then she came back to the reality. She quickly got down from me and looked down due to embarrassment. I called her out softly.....
"Alena..."

She slowly looked up to me with her teary eyes, I got worried I pulled her into a hug and said.....
"I'm sorry Ale, I shouldn't have-"

I couldn't complete, she spoke up,
"No, I thought you didn't like me but I'm happy to know that you like me too", she said still hugging me.

"Ohh god, Ale you made me scared. I loved you from a long time", I said smiling and pulling out from the hug.

I could see sparkle in her eyes, smiling brightly as ever she said....
"Ed, I love you!"

"I love you too, Ale", ofc I said it back.

I was staring at her, but then she blushed.... and spoke up
"Yahh, stop staring at me like that!"

"Why can't I stare at my beautiful girlfriend? Is it a crime? Hmm?", I said teasing her a bit.

"No, but-", I quickly pulled her and kissed her.

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑 𝐏𝐎𝐕
Kissing each other passionately. Both of their lips perfectly moulding with each other gave 'em an euphoric feeling. Both of them were waiting for this day, so they could be with each other. After some minutes they pulled out.... lookin' into her eyes Edward said,
"I wished for this day to come soon and you are all mine now, no one would dare to take you away from me!"

Alena said giggling, "I know, I've wished for this from a long time and you are also only mine!"

Edward hummed in response snuggling in her neck, inhaling her scent. This is best moment for both of them.

𝑻𝑰𝑴𝑬 𝑺𝑲𝑰𝑷
Both the family, did really enjoy. Alena and Edward were now together.

𝑴𝑶𝑵𝑫𝑨𝒀 (𝑴𝑶𝑹𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑮)
𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐏𝐎𝐕
I was waiting for Edward, he told me he would pick me up for University. After sometime I heard a honk so I opened the door and went outside bidding bye to my parents.
"Mornig, Ed", I wished him with a smile

"Good morning love", he smiled back.
"C'mon, sit inside we are getting late". I nodded and sat inside.

We reached there in some minutes. We went out of the car, I saw some girls drooling over Ed. I felt jealous, so I hold him tightly and went inside the University.
"What happened? Hmm", Ed asked out of a sudden.

"Ahh, nothing!", I replied.

"Umm, lemme guess you were jealous right?,he asked in a teasing tone.

"Yeah I'm so what? You are mine!", I said and shrugged.

"Ohh, calm down my tigress!",he said and chuckled.

"Hmm, let's go we are getting late", I said.

𝑻𝑰𝑴𝑬 𝑺𝑲𝑰𝑷 (𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵𝑵𝑮)
After the university, we hanged out a bit. I had a great time with him.

𝑻𝑰𝑴𝑬 𝑺𝑲𝑰𝑷
𝑵𝑬𝑿𝑻 𝑫𝑨𝒀
𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑 𝐏𝐎𝐕
It was a different day, cuz something was coming up for them. Both of them went to the university as usual. They both went inside the class. The professer entered the class and everyone wished her....
"Good morning Mrs. Swan!"

"Morning, students. I would like to tell you there's a new admission today.", Mrs. Swan said with a smile.
"Please come in"

All of us shifted our gaze towards the door. A boy, with cold aura came in. He had a cold look on his face, but still handsome and as usual the girls started to drool over him.
"Please introduce yourself", Mrs. Swan said to the boy.

"I'm Jacob Fanning, don't dare to mess with me...or you'll face the consequences. I don't care if you want to be my friends or not!", he said in the coldest voice ever.

"Ohh k, please have a seat Jacob",Mrs. Swan said nervously.

𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐏𝐎𝐕
Ohh god, this Jacob guy...is sooo rude. I saw him coming towards me, and yea Ed isn't with me... he's in different class. Jacob sat beside me still having that cold look. I was a bit scared but tried to have a conversation so I opened my mouth...
"Hey"

He just looked at me blankly, but had no emotions or maybe.....I wasn't able to understand it. I shrugged off my thoughts and forward my hand for a handshake. But he kept looking at me, I sighed and took my hand back and concentrated on the lecture. I could feel him staring at me throughout the whole lecture, I just feel something isn't right. I feel something weird. The class ended and I quickly packed my things and went out of the class to find Ed. I was in hurry, I bumped into someone's hard chest... looking up I saw Ed standing there with a smile, so I smiled back.
"Hey love...", he said.

"Hi, let's go to the cafeteria.", I said.
He nodded and we went towards the cafeteria.

"Just wait, I'll bring food for us and you can find a table till then", he said.

"Okay", I said and started finding an empty table and finally I found one and went there to sit.
After some minutes, Ed came back with two trays in his hands.

"Thank you, Ed", I said and smiled.

"No problem love... let's eat, I got your favourite sandwich", he said with a smile.

"Sure", I replied.
We were having our food peacefully, until my eyes fell on Jacob...he came inside the cafeteria took a tray went to an empty table and started eating. I stared at him for a while being lost.

𝐄𝐃𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐎𝐕
I was eating, but I saw Ale wasn't I called her out a few times but she didn't reply but I saw her lookin' somewhere I followed her gaze and saw a guy....I could feel he wasn't an human but a WOLVERINE. I shrugged it off and shook Ale... bringing her back to reality.
"Ale, what happened?", I asked softly.

"Umm, that guy.... he's Jacob a new admission", she said looking at the boy.

"Oh, so what's bothering you?", I said having my food.

"You know, he's a bit weird and it's giving me some different vibes", she said confusingly.

"Ofc, he's a wolverine...he would give different vibes. So Jacob Fanning huh? I hope you don't mess with me or My Love, or else you'll face the consequences.", I thought.

"Ale, just leave him. Focus on your food let's just eat, hmm", I said.
She nodded in reply and continue eating.

𝑴𝑬𝑨𝑵𝑾𝑯𝑰𝑳𝑬
𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐎𝐁 𝐏𝐎𝐕
I thought there would only be useless humans here, but no I was wrong. Once I entered the class I saw this girl ALENA, she looks innocent and kind hmm, quite interesting. I fell for her, I really did. I want her at any cost, I smirked to myself knowing she would be mine. But in the cafeteria I saw her sitting with a guy named "Edward Smith", so both of them love each other I see....she loves a vamp. But don't worry babygirl, I'll make you mine soon. I chuckled darkly and kept eating staring at them. Just wait and watch Edward.

𝑻𝑰𝑴𝑬 𝑺𝑲𝑰𝑷
𝑨𝑭𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑭𝑬𝑾 𝑫𝑨𝒀𝑺
𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑 𝐏𝐎𝐕
The days just went by like that, but something different happened. Alena and Jacob got well together, somehow and Edward didn't like it much. But he couldn't even do anything, cuz he can't tell her that he's a Wolverine or else she could also known about him being a Vamp. He was cold, but not that cold with Alena. Jacob and Edward didn't get along and they got to know about each other since they've powers.

I hope you'll like it, sorry if there's any grammatical or spelling errors.
Do give a read to this chapter, like the ones before. And do tell me in the comments if I made any mistake and also if you liked it or not. I'll try replying to the comments.
Thank you,stay safe. 💜✨