Chapter 1

Aurora sat in the library chair in the orphanage staring out the window, as the lady who owned the orphanage opened the door, speaking softly " Aurora " she said in a gentle voice. "Come on it's dinner time" Mrs Johnson said.

Slowly walking up to the young girl taking her hand in her own. Aurora silently getting up following the older lady down the stairs to the lunch room. Sitting in her own special chair that has a padding and a strap to go around her waist.

Even though Aurora doesn't talk much she really likes Mrs Johnson. She eats her food silently listening to the older lady talk to the other children.

That night Aurora was asleep in her bed when she was shaken awake by one of the older girls, she tries to shy away not liking the way she was being touched.

"Come on we have to go" the girl said in a shaky voice. Picking Aurora up running out of the room.

As they left her room Aurora could see all the children running around some crying some screaming while others just have some tears in there eyes.

Aurora could see the orphanage up in flames.
Before she knew it she was in front of a lady in a suit. "Okay Aurora listen to me carefully, I need you to tell me if you have any family you know of" Ms James the social worker said to Aurora softly.

" no I want Mrs Johnson" Aurora said in a timid voice her eyes full of tears. As the social worker asked more questions that Aurora didn't answer any of them. After minutes of silence Aurora had fallen asleep.
And luck had arrived ms James has found brothers.

"Aurora wake up please" "mhm" Aurora mumbled while rubbing the sleep out of her eyes "Aurora honey wake up we've found brothers and there gonna come pick you up" she's said

"brothers" she said in a confused tone.