Slashers first kiss with their S/O

Request: Hi! Could I get first kiss headcannons or one shots with Billy, Stu, Thomas, Bo and Lester please?

Warnings: Bo, the whole warning is just Bo, Aggression, Swearing, Name Calling, Toxic Bo, small mentions stab wounds

Billy Loomis:

Another ball of paper hits you, breaking your concentration from your notes. "Come on Billy, you told me you were going to study." He just rolls his eyes before turning back to his book. "This shit's boring." Now it's your turn to roll your eyes, "Yeah well when you're not ready for the test don't coming crying to me."

His laugh brings a small smile to your face as you try to concentrate on your work again. It's not long before you can feel his eyes on you, you try to ignore it but you can feel the slight blush creeping over your cheeks.

Looking at the smirk on his face you can tell he noticed it too. "Something I can help you with?" you tease. You notice his eyes travel from your eyes to your lips, and flicking down to your cleavage that he obviously thought you wouldn't notice. "You just look really pretty today, that's all."

You thank him and remind him that you're here to study, he's silent for a moment and you think he might've actually listened to you. But then you hear him sigh, "Screw it," before you have time to react he cups your face and presses his lips against yours. It's hard and rushed but full of emotion, slowly Billy starts to deepen the kiss, your hands instinctively tangle into the hair on the back of his head. You pull away before he can get too carried away. The smirk on his face is still there, "You sure you want to study?"

Bo Sinclair:

It wasn't unusual for Bo to lose his temper with you, he liked to blame everything on the people around him instead of sorting out his own issues. Since you were around the most you usually ended up doing or saying something small that caused him to snap at you.

Today it was because of the new group that came through, you sometimes flirted with some of the men to lure them in for Bo and Vincent. But today apparently you took it too far.

"Didn't have to whore yourself out for that guy today." He practically growled across the kitchen before opening another beer. "Oh get over yourself, you flirt with girls all the time Bo." He scoffed, slamming the bottle down hard enough that you were surprised it didn't break, "Flirt! You were practically ready to fuck him!"

You knew it wasn't funny but you couldn't help but laugh at how ridiculous he was being. "What's so fucking funny?" He asked, you could see the anger rising inside him. "Oh nothing, just didn't take you for the jealous type." You teased, seeing him get more frustrated at you only made the situation funnier.

"Jealous?" Another scoff leaving his mouth, but quieter this time. Bo knew you were right, but like hell would he admit that to you. "Well if you aren't jealous then I should be able to flirt with any guy that comes through? Maybe I could practice on Lester?"

You didn't even have a chance to laugh, this time you heard the smash of the bottle as it was thrown in the sink. "God damn it," Bo yelled as he stormed across the kitchen. Grabbing you by the back of the neck and pulling you towards him, he smashed his lips against yours. The kiss was possessive and needy, you let out a surprised gasp and Bo took the opportunity to deepen the kiss, sliding his tongue across your lower lip.

You both needed to come up for air and Bo lightly bit your lip before pulling back fully. You were lost for words, luckily Bo recovered much quicker than you already smirking, "You flirt with another man like that again and I'll make sure you know who you belong to." Bo let go and walked back into the lounge room while you stood there still trying to compose yourself.