| Warnings |

[ Edited ]

⚠️ This story involves ⚠️

— strong unhealthy obsession , character death , disturbing scenes , kidnapping , badwords, gore , panic attacks , weapons (if you feel disturbing about it)

_________

But don't worry i'll put every warnings above in every-chapter :))

Also if there some error grammars or acidently wrong type, please correct it or tell me, or i'll check it and fix it by myself.

+ This book is Lowkey inspired by Demon slayer and Also a Dsmp fanfics by -BLOSSOMHUB-
(Also kung fu panda, dont bully me)

_________

- 🥀 Informantion 🥀 -

[Name] [last name]

(Y/A) = your age

(Y/Z/S) = your zodiac sign

(B/D) = birthday date

Prounouns: (Idc you can choose your Pronouns if you want)

Gender: (idc choose your gender in this book still Fem! reader though, if you don't like fem reader i suggest that you should not read this book)

- Looks :

She wears a light violet sweater and black skirt with long white socks and black converse with brown slingbag that she brings EVERYWHERE on her advantures.

(feel free to imagine anything else you wear<33)

She is a retired swordwoman, Who is.. quite young to be swordwoman But do not mess with her, you might be think she's weak but nuh uh.. just don't.

[name] is trained by her master, who is VERY weak in the current time and [name] decided to take care of her.

- Personality :

She's a polite person, depends the way you treat her, and calm but not Innocent yeah she is polite but not innocent. She might looking like a good girl but never underestimate her.

Just beacause she's polite that doesn't mean she can commit crimes, i mean she come on she is a swordmen there might be a chance that she can accidentally killed a human.

She is always lack of emotion before master. Things went change when master came in.

After Master came into her life She slowly started desire things to herself (like kanao). [name] learned great things about her master and getting used to trained. She was happy that someone treat her like a human with kindness and respectful of who she is.

[name] and her master are great friends.

_________

- Bonus things about [Name] :

- She's VERY aware of things around and she can sense/smell aura around her surroundings, and yes ever since [name] was a swordwoman her master always sent to a her mission and use this ability.

- Even now she is a swordwoman. You know what they say? "Once a soldier, is ALWAYS a soldier."

( ^ 06/07/2022 : WHEN THE HECK I REMEMBER WRITING THIS.. 😭 )

- She can still fight/defense herself. But doesn't use it for now, ONLY for deadly situations.

- after [name] retires, she never again use her fighting skills to anyone. ONLY on deadly situations unless if she wanted to do it someone.

- She use heavy weapons in the war, and it was truamatizing to [name] over the past years, but [name] started to get overcome it.

- (yes, you can carry HUGE heavy weapons but you can't hold it much longer) and you can still defense yourself WITHOUT weapons.

- She can outspeed George,Wilbur and Techno (though despite her speed being high, theres someone in the dsmp might defeat you, depends on the battle) execpt her master. Her stamina was HIGH, before she was trained by her master she used to run like normal human being, after that she became more faster.

- She had un-natuaral fighting skills, which her master take her into harsh training, So yeah.. pain.

- She trust her master, since [name] learn things about her execpt The PERSONAL ones. Everyone needs privacy:))

- [name]'s Main weapon is Magical katana (*demon slayer intenfense*) but still use other weapons sometimes.

- She is a lack of Rest/sleep and she's an ambivert person (im sorry introverts) even though she's tired, [name] forced her energy to her body, making her master sometimes worried

- Master's height is taller than yours:

'Master': 5'0/5'2
[Name]: 4'9/4'11

- You slowly opened up to master when you start to understand yourself.

- Your Master had a lot of students, no favorite.

-

-i nformations:

K k k so im not really good telling introductions ok?

if I see Some hurtful Comments about me, It will be getting Deleted ( only myself allowed can hate me ;)) )

if I see an serious raging argument, i'll delete it.

if someone make jokes about people's truama, i'll delete it.

if someone bullies people in the comment, i'll delete it. But if you DON'T stopped you're getting block and Never see your Face again.

if any bad/toxic things on the comments, i'll delete it.

Im not joking yall, I read the comments:)

And first of all, Im not REALLY quite sure about the Dream smp lore since I never watch the lore streams but I read some Dsmp fanfics and asking my friends online about The lore/story, also I don't own the Dsmp characters Nor the dream smp.

Also this might cause some spoliers about dream smp.

Please don't bully for my writing skills, if any of you take it seriously one of you is gonna 💕Blocked💕 (don't judge the book by its cover/hj)

Also I update/posts Slowly, so yeah im turtle or a Snail idk.

If any Mcyt/dsmp members see this sh*t, i'll quickly speenrun and unpublised it beacause its SOO emberassing, either they like or not, Still.💕⭐❤️🙅

THIS BOOK IS ONLY FOR ENTERTAINMENT, I DON'T SUPPORT THE CHARACTERS ACTIONS. AND AGAIN THOSE BITCHES WITH PROBLEMS, THIS IS A PLATONIC BOOK.

[929]